Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
What difference does it make? Although I guess from MC's point of view he never knew that the bitch is a vile pyschopath, so all he knows her as is this pitiful bullied girl.

God, I can already feel the ending. I bet he'll never find out about any of her bullshit, apologize on top for not helping her back then, they'll get together and it'll be painted as this great happy ending of two star-crossed lovers finally meeting again. And all of her psychological control-freak stalking torture bullshit will just be handwaved away as her being confused or whatever, or swept under the rug entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the fang is real and not an artistic thing? What the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Throw us for a loop and make the idol and the bullied girl twins or something idk.

Also she looks wide as heck on page 3. And page 2.

They're gone and end up together somehow, that's for sure. I like the current drama, him confronting her is definitely a good thing. I like that, some Male MCs would've just let it slide because he likes her, which is unrealistic in my opinion.

Thanks for the translation.

Someone arrest this man, he's not practicing safe distancing by taking off his mask

I mean let me get this straight.
She went through bullying and he didn't do anything about it so she decided to harass him, stalk him, and cause him SEVERE mental confliction and possible anxiety.

I see both of these people as very fucked up individuals but I'm still thinking that the girl is more of a bitch cause we experienced the harassment with him for a shit ton of chapters while they're trying to get us to sympathize with her and feel like she's justified within only a couple chapters here and there?............ Bullshit

@Dark_Tifanny69 nah basically she was bullied and it was indirectly the guys fault so he feels guilty about it. the sadism part isnt really given a reason but its probably something to do with her getting bullied

Dex-chan lover
@Dark_Tifanny69 basically. not getting involved is something that's common here, plus it's not like he didn't try. She told him not to bother or whatever. not like he forced himself to help either, but usually when you help someone get bullied, you get bullied too. so idk. Nothing about this backstory mangaka-san is trying to pull out his ass is gonna make up for the shit she pulled in the beginning. He's trying to ret-con everything but he wants to ignore the shit that happened before too.

Nothing here would "ends justify the means" unless it's super revealed that he was the source of bullying from behind the scenes (but it looks like we are past the backstory stage) and even then, it wouldn't save anything.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope Mikatan admits to being Fumika. If she denies it, she'd just be running away from the problem instead of facing it head-on, just like what Masashi when she was being bullied.

Users who are viewing this thread