Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 15 Ch. 87

Aggregator gang
@ihatethisfeature123 oh I like discussing theories. my thoughts is that perhaps "love" simply means Masaki's feelings. Masaki did unknowingly fell in love with mikatan twice, both as his classmate, and after his dementia, as an idol. The old and new love might mean Masaki's feelings for the two different versions of the girl, the classmate Fumika where he experienced honest happiness, but also sorrow, and the perfect idol Mika-tan, where he experienced only happiness, but only through lies.

"I used love for my own enjoyment" might pertain to how she used masaki's love for the idol Mikatan to torture him to.
"If you innocently destroy the old love, you might stumble into a new one" might mean that she's contemplating that perhaps it is for the best that Masaki forgot about his past love for Fumika, as it contains a lot of sad memories that their new love as an idol and otaku do not have.
"Are you running from that love" might mean that Mikatan is trying to figure out Masaki's intentions for appearing at the event. Why didn't he meet her at the apartment? Why did it have to be at the handshake event? Does this mean Masaki wants to continue their fake, happy relationship as an idol and an otaku? Or does this mean Masaki wants the two of them to remove their masks (perhaps the author used Masaki's facemask removal as a metaphor) and finally confront their past.

Do they move forward as Masaki-kun and Fumika-chan, or as Masaki-san and Mikatan? Would they choose to confront their old love, or do they settle with their new love?

Kudos for the author for making such few pages really deep, or maybe it was a translation fail and I'm a clown.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Why! Too short lmao. It was ok when there was less plot but now this was too unsatisfying haha

Dex-chan lover
So... Her getting his name wrong was either all in his head, or she didn't even realize she was doing it? I don't even know anymore.

author's really want to end this series with an exact 100 chapters despite a chapter being like 3 scratches of pen huh

Dex-chan lover
so with all that happened I still don't get why she went psycho yandere on him??

Group Leader
@Knighto @FgoSegul
EaY2jJZ.png

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we're all gonna die in waiting

Group Leader
It's not strictly about, "oppression," or control for her. She's a sadist. She enjoys seeing him suffering or in pain as she said on ch 75, pg 2. Though yeah, I agree that their background is likely what caused her to form that association.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this will end on a nice note, with Mika retiring from idolshit because MC grew a spine.

Users who are viewing this thread