Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 15 Ch. 92

I mean, the boi is a wimp but he doesn't deserve getting blamed like that especially after her trespassing

Main girl stalks and spys on Mc, falls in love with mc, gets bullied but refuses help from Mc, starts close relationship with mc after he finds her again. But somehow it's the mc fault for her situation. I am confusion

Oh yeah, you find a girl has intruded your home, but you somehow let her blame YOU for what she's doing? Lame

Dex-chan lover
@Larrymccormick4
Let me fix it a little

Main girl gets bullied for maybe possibly smiling at an unrelated guy, gets bullied by his fanclub, eventually forms a connection with mc. Main girl gets bullied again even worse, mc does nothing to help and (unintentionally) joins in on the bullying (his nervous smile was interpreted as him enjoying her being bullied), and the thing that connected them was destroyed (cat was killed). 10 or so years pass.
Add to:
Main girl stalks and spys on Mc, falls in love with mc, gets bullied but refuses help from Mc, starts close relationship with mc after he finds her again. But somehow it's the mc fault for her situation. I am confusion

does that clear it up at all?

not saying any of this is good judgement, but it makes a bit more sense with the backstory.

Dex-chan lover
XD thanks for this chapter, I was just starting to feel sympathy for her and now its all gone away. I despise her again

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. She broke into someone's house while they're sleeping. Planted a camera and gps. In the end she managed to win the argument. Women are scary...

Fed-Kun's army
you do know she was stalking you, right? you're not that dumb, are you?

That was a 100 Intelligence play!

She avoided all questions, actually not just avoided but erased all the questions.

On top of that she played the victim card.

Well played 👏👏

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously?

Now I will be pissed if they make up somehow and there is a good ending

Users who are viewing this thread