Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 95

Double-page supporter
OH FUCKING HELL.

million middle fingers for fumika for interpreting that nervous grin as a sign to screw with this dude.
i mean, to be honest that whole backstory was bullshit anyway but AAAAAAAAAA

run masaki run.

Dex-chan lover
@sighoon "her parents being strict?" Her dad was literally kicking her in the stomach right when she got home, lol.

At one point she said something like "if you weren't so interested in idols we could date for real," so I thought the ending would explore relationships between fan and idol.

I kinda wish they didn't have the twist about knowing each other in middle school. And I hate the "bullied person becomes psycho" trope so much.

Aggregator gang
She will not stab the MC. Probably easier if she kills herself, but I don't think that will happen either

Dex-chan lover
Yes because laugh at someone ONCE justifies all the psychological abuse that he endured

Im back here again, all i have to say is they both psychopaths, i just realized mc = 0 development(dude still not able to talk... literally talk, dude just blankly stares even now) , the girl still dosent have an even close to good justification to putting cameras and gps. Wth am i reading ?

So with how her dad abused her and how MC smiled at the bullying (nervously), she grew up thinking that those who love her enjoy suffering.

She's returning the love. She's so messed up she thinks this is how people show love - or at least she believes that MC loves to see suffering.

I know it won't happen, but the absolute best twist would be for MC to straight up admit that in reality he ACTUALLY ENJOYS suffering and the manga ends with them together, him treating her like shit and kicking her in the gut every time he comes home from work...

Users who are viewing this thread