Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Aggregator gang
i keep reading despite how much i hate her. am i actually retarded?

yes

At this point im just reading to see how long it is until he snaps on her.

Aggregator gang
I'm worried that guy is gonna die before the end of this.

Aggregator gang
He almost broke last chapter and now she's giving him false hopes? I fully expect him to snap at her next scheme and it wont be easy for her to repair him.

Dex-chan lover
I can see it! They're gonna fuck like dogs and she's gonna accuse him of rape just for the lols of it.

Aggregator gang
Hope the MC change the actual ambient he has, that girl will kill him only for laugh at his cute dead face

Lol, fucking Idol

I must be evil, cause I'm starting to think like the girl.

"What cute face is he gonna show next?"

"How far can I push him?"

"I wanna play with this guy till I'm all he can think about"

"I want to make him sweat a bit for daring to maybe like another girl that was also totally me."

It's so over the top twisted that it loops back to funny.

Mc could have an infinitely better time if he just acted little more mature. He should just focus on himself more than caring if his neighbor is an idol or not and ignore her. Buy some earmuffs, don’t concern yourself if your neighbor is having sex or not, secure the bread and just go to school. I know the whole premise of the manga is her torturing him, but come on man.

Double-page supporter
I only read this because I have a little bit of hope that he'll be able to get away from her and live happily...

I don't think that's gonna happen but let's see how far we go :^)

Aggregator gang
Never thought I'd say something like this but.......someone needs to stop the yandere bitch from more yandere-ing.....

Dex-chan lover
@pancakesXD maybe, she did invite her brother over and play sex sounds specifically to pseudocuck him, and has also created a fact persona to get close and then abandon him. However, she also seems to be the type that would want to pick up the pieces and put him back together as her loyal pet, and actual NTR with actual dicking is kinda terminal in that regard. So far she has betrayed his expectations but her non-disguised self hasn't actually betrayed him directly.

Users who are viewing this thread