Idol Yamerukedo Kekkon Shitekuremasu Ka!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Idol and Classmate

Nice start. Feel for the bro, lot of guys are in his position nowadays, less so the girls. Not sure if they actually slept together either.
Also maybe its just because the artstyle, guy mentioned he was in his thirties, so all of the ex-classmates are in their thirties presumably, but man the artstyle makes them look like everyone is 18 lol.

Group Leader
Also maybe its just because the artstyle, guy mentioned he was in his thirties, so all of the ex-classmates are in their thirties presumably, but man the artstyle makes them look like everyone is 18 lol.
They're probably 27-28ish and are doing a HS or college reunion. Afaik it's the trope to over estimate their age and if they're close to the decade mark they're treated as being that decade.

...so I'm a little concerned that the one who's pregnant is drinking like that. I'm just going to tell myself that she isn't aware of it yet and pretend that means it won't hurt the baby.
Was that pregnant friend drinking?
I also was curious so I went back and it looks like she's drinking iced tea. At the very least it's in a completely different glass than everyone else drinking beer.
Edit: Then she was saying she drank too much. I'll just say the artist made an oopsie and meant it to be the other character with the 2 kids. Because the pregnant one had a distinctly different glass with a different liquid in it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I also was curious so I went back and it looks like she's drinking iced tea. At the very least it's in a completely different glass than everyone else drinking beer.
Edit: Then she was saying she drank too much. I'll just say the artist made an oopsie and meant it to be the other character with the 2 kids. Because the pregnant one had a distinctly different glass with a different liquid in it.
Yeah, or the author could have mixed up the labels on page 5. The woman with 2 kids has almost no screen time. The pregnant woman is showing FMC pictures of kids on her phone (probably her kids), and then she says she drank too much on the next page.

Fed-Kun's army
Curious about that erotica tag.
yea, it's not like the manga showed us they both slept together with naked thighs at all
That would net a "Suggestive". As i recall, even full toplessness without an active simultaneous accompanying sex act (visible groping, implied genital stimulation, etc.) isn't enough to trigger "Erotica"; the apparent aftermath with no dangly bits exposed certainly wouldn't cut it.

I've been following this manga since the release of the first chapter, and I can say that the "Erotica" tag is a bit extreme for this manga. Minor spoilers ahead.
None of the chapters that have been released so far have any sexual acts/"in the act" scenes. At most, it would be a scene with only Hebo in the bath with either uncensored genitals (in the volume release) or fog censorship (online raw release). But based on the advertisement at the end of each chapter on the raw website, I can't say for sure whether the special manga for the volume release will make this an "Erotica" though. :worry:

Edit: Rating is now “Suggestive”

Last edited:
Supporter
This is just another Yuigahama doujin, japan can't keep getting away with those oregairu doujins!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, or the author could have mixed up the labels on page 5. The woman with 2 kids has almost no screen time. The pregnant woman is showing FMC pictures of kids on her phone (probably her kids), and then she says she drank too much on the next page.
If it's only labels that are mixed up, then it means pregnant girl was drinkin beer, cause you can see black haired girl chugging a mug at the start of the chapter. Also, for some reason, she was shown in darker clothes on page 5, but on the previos pages or afterwards we see her in white clothes, and last page she appears on is page 22.
As for shoulder-length haired girl getting drunk, technically, the iced drink could have been a highball, but it looks darker than beer (probably implying it's an iced tea or something else suitable for a pregnant woman).

So, yeah, the most reasonable explanation seems to be that after page 22 artist just mixed up the girls, their setups, and forgot about the pregnancy bit - went with the flow and kept the girl with the most page/screen time interacting with everyone and be drunk at the end.

images

Man, nice reference. Off topic but I wonder how the guy is doing rn.
I've lost count of how many times I've used this video to pick me up, especially the version with thee Kill la Kill music

Double-page supporter
I believe there is big reason such why she's saying "on break", hope we found out later.

But, one thing I'm concerned is their friend who has pregnant. She's still in early months, but decided to drinking.

Wel... I don't know how to react...

Dex-chan lover
I feel familiar with the manga style. And that's right, from a doujin

Users who are viewing this thread