Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Ch. 3.2 - Entrance (2)

Group Leader
I am shocked the MC is super strong, but isn’t he weak. I’m so confused maybe they were just weak, yeah that’s the reason they are just weaklings there is no way MC is actually strong, he’s just a weakling.

Is this what the author wants me to believe? It wasn’t really much of a build up. Maybe this is what the MC will say to himself after people say he’s strong.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xtroyer29
I have a love/hate relationship with these kind of MCs. When the reason they don't have a handle on their own strength has to do with a lack of experience, like never being in many fights, It's understandable. It means they can grow and learn as the story goes on.
But when they've been through enough fights at various difficulties and they still don't get it. I start to get really annoyed.

i know you guys release fast but take it easy ayye!

anyway thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
It's understandable that he talks down to himself, given his relationship with his father, and he was more than willing to defend his partner from the rape mob cliche despite his low self worth so I have some hope. If he's still doing it after this dungeon it's a drop.

@Xtroyer29 well he was told by his dad he was pathetic, of course afterwards he didn't touch the spear again so of course he won't have any interactions with normal people, so its understandable that he doesn't know he's strong

He's been an adventurer for how many years and doesn't know that he's strong? It makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
OK, dude has my respect for defending Atie like that. Even more so for the author for letting the creeper back down without the cliche of wanting to get back at Harold for what he did

@BrotherLouieX3 given how dangerous dungeon delving is its quite possible his father was trying his best to make the son think hes useless as an adventurer since he got no talent

Dex-chan lover
@Trov @Bloodprince You guys are right. I jumped too quickly to hate on it because I've seen the shit execution of this trope far too many times. This guy could be justified by not having much experiences in combat after he was told he was shit. But if he continues to think like this after several dungeon dives, then I'll resume my complaint.

Double-page supporter
Shit went from 0 to a 100 real fast. Wasn't he just a normal person 5 seconds ago...? Garbage writing.

Ah, generic adventurers bad mouth waifu so MC saves her and looks cool. Feels like an isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread