Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Ch. 3.2 - Entrance (2)

Dex-chan lover
So, motherfucker was actually OP but his stupid ass dad either believed he wasn't due to being even stronger, or wanted to protect him or something? Sure I guess, sure.

Dex-chan lover
oh, i though he's just your generic mc
looks like he's not
but, where the silencer? i though he buys one???

@Euro_PURO
there's more on manhua if you ask me
literally 1 at least, either by crossing roads, eating in restaurant, auction, even pissing lol (last one is a joke though)

Fed-Kun's army
oh. one of those cases where a super elite pro told him all his life "you suck" so he thinks his skill is poor but in reality he is super elite noob completely unaware of his skill

Double-page supporter
Could he be any less generic? Yes, if he didn't have a hidden superpower. lol

Also is there any reason so far, why she has to be his slave?

All his hardwork turned him op or was it because he was op that he was able to put that much hardwork?

I think his father kept lying to him about his strength so that he wouldn’t want to go into the labyrinth. I mean that’s how I’m seeing it right now. His dad knows how dangerous the labyrinth can be so he probably didn’t want his son to be cocky and go into it. Also we don’t know anything about his mother yet, so I am SPECULATING that she may be dead, maybe even died in a labyrinth I don’t know. I’m going to keep reading because I have a soft spot for tanned waifus in anime/manga though ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Supporter
so the already flimsy premise falls apart completely on this chapter

As a reminder, everyone supposedly hates dark elves to the extreme. there was a room full of dudes and no one would touch her even when she was basically free. Then the first creep he meets is all "oh yeah I love girls like her. gimme a piece of that".

what gives?
and doubly wild that apparently no one else here finds this strange

Dex-chan lover
so the already flimsy premise falls apart completely on this chapter

As a reminder, everyone supposedly hates dark elves to the extreme. there was a room full of dudes and no one would touch her even when she was basically free. Then the first creep he meets is all "oh yeah I love girls like her. gimme a piece of that".

what gives?
and doubly wild that apparently no one else here finds this strange
I feel like a few people mentioned it somewhere, maybe on the manga's discussion itself, but yeah people aren't reading these kinds of manga because they're high literature lol, just handwave away the internal inconsistencies

That being said, the humor that was carrying this for me is starting to wear thin, we'll see how much longer I can take

Dex-chan lover
Man, you can be evil, but at least be smart. Who the hell would harass a woman, who's probably a warrior considering where she was, while in front of a lot of people? Best case scenario, she screams and you are arrested (or does anyone think grabbing a woman you don't even know was ever legal anywhere in the world in any point?)

Also, weren't the dark elves some kind of disgraced race that nobody wanted, even as a sex slave? I know she is using a hat, but you can clearly see her.

That's it I'm dropping it. The author has no idea what he is doing here.

Dex-chan lover
So it's less that he's talentless and more his dad had a scewed perception of normal.

Users who are viewing this thread