Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - Atie (2)

Dex-chan lover
3 months after for half a chapter, okay then. thanks either way. not blaming the translator but the translator before.

Aggregator gang
Wait, this was an isekai story right? Why there's firearms? Some of them are quite modern model. 😂

Wow the plot convenience is huge wtf
But it’s really good More pls

Dex-chan lover
lol wtf, guns out of nowhere. Not even old timey guns, just like, modern guns right between the shabby looking swords and shields. If they can make things of that quality why aren't the other weapons higher quality?

Dex-chan lover
@trolldatshit afterwards it also occurred to me that our girl has been explicitly stated to be knowledgeable in magic arts. It's possible that the guns are actually wands.

Aggregator gang
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just to remind everyone, this isn't isekai. xD
Lots of criticism on the manga in the previous chapters. I think that's the reason why GDS dropped it. But seriously it's not that bad. I just hope our mc isn't that much of a simp in the following chapters.

Edit: there's even one that looks like a sawed-off shottie

All that aside, pleasepleasepleasecontinue this noble work. I beg you to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread