Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - Atie (2)

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase

I think you're thinking of Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo
https://mangadex.org/title/21699/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-wo

Yeah, it's like 80% smutty smut smut with occasional dungeon-crawling, but it's still weirdly sweet if you can look past the whole "slaves" part of it.

Dex-chan lover
i definitely want to see more, pls continue translating this manga, and ty for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I would really like to see more of that. Since nobody is really settled to translate this manga, it would be really nice if someone could do it regularly. Doesn't matter if it takes a lot of time (after all, it's basically working for free), just knowing it'll come out someday is nice.

OKT

very well translated, thank you for your work i hope you keep translating this.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand guns, but those are WAY too modern to be believable. Revolvers, bolt-action, silencers? Really?
@Tatsuya-Kai: I prefer to refer to my native Warhammer where:
Regular bows/crossbows < flintlock handguns/pistols, elven bows < heavy cavalry, heroes, magic & monsters < artillery
Because yeah, handguns are great to mow down infantry or light cavalry but are next to worthless against those knights coming to you lance first, that raging manticore or the goddamn Purple Sun the mage summoned because he was feeling itchy. For those you have to bring the big ones, like cannons or bolt throwers. And even then is not failsafe.

Users who are viewing this thread