Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta.

Gao

TL asked if we want more?

TL best waifu of the day for me right now.

Was not expecting a gun. Now I am very curious. I would be happy if this series continues to be translated.

This one looks promising. To the group that scans this.... Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
@fall19
Sure, it's meaningless to build a small business running on slaves when a basic slave costs as a super car, but we don't really know how much a simple able-bodied slave cost in this setting. We only were told that rare sex slaves are expensive so far. And they can't kill the owner with the collar, so maybe you don't need to spend on guards.
I'm bothered by how incomplete the setting is. Usually slavery is a part of culture that comes with many adjustments to society. For example, counter-ran-away measures. Or more thorough spreading of slavery into society. For some reason, the author stated that slavery isn't common and that doesn't make much sense to me.
I see how naive the author's thoughts are on the subject, I bet he just didn't bother to think things trough.

Was OK but not a fan of guns in fantasy especially more modern guns but am fine with them in game worlds

Fed-Kun's army
He lost his new home and all his property, but found a cute girl!

There's no romance in this right? The art makes me wish there was for some reason lol.

Rating is so freaking low.
I get that there's a bunch of weak elements on this mango(for now), but overall it's pretty nice and with a lovely art. I've seen 8 star mangos that are trash compared to this one. :(

mhh i dont like the gun but mabey its gone after some time cause like y the fuck do they have guns but everything else is the middle age standard

@calmbreez there probably is gonna be some cause it took 2 chapters for him to _ _ _ _ her (i dont wanna use spoiler tag )

uff wtf is this shit it went from readable to 0815 shit
the only way the author could have saved that shit was him really killing that dude but ...

Users who are viewing this thread