Ie ga Moete Jinsei Dou Demo Yoku Natta kara, Nokotta Nakenashi no Kin de Dark Elf no Dorei o Katta.

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety “ I asume you understand how slavery works xD”

“ We are going to be real "considering my heritage, I get the idea of what slavery ensues" you don't know shit because you aren't a slave !!, I do not know you from anything other than your avatar and your internet name and I do not care about your inheritance or anything like that I only answered you because surely you seem to know so much and now from what I see you seem to have the crystal skin and is one of the new offended of those now that abound in the networks.
Pd: I use the words I want if you are offended, it is your problem, I am a Latin person of color and I am not crying because of what people do or DID in their life or their jobs, we all have problems(life is hard), you Yankees are very rare... perdon por lo errores de ortografia el ingles es dificil xD”

Yup that’s definitely the only thing you’ve said.

So far it's a simple but nice series - worth checking the WN for more.
On Japanese romantization of slavery: ...guys, it's just a fiction. The reader is supposed to know how to tell fiction and reality apart. Specially given the "target" of those stories are usually demi-humans, that don't even exist on first place.

y does the antagonists noble always do the same shit + he is way too overused
y always some rdm noble dude
u never see females raping men
(yeah ik its not that common but it exists xD)

Slaves -3
Convenient slave -2
Doesn't follow up on what happened to his house -10
Art +4
MC is appreciated for his past work +2
Story -2
???
Total -11/10

Yup as always, i feel bored seeing female slavery as a sex toy.. its so common~, im good with slavery stuff but this "again".. meh for me

gotta wait for more chapter to see what happen to her (background character *maybe) next.

Fed-Kun's army
The lowest common denominator manga

I am surprised how many tropes and dumb shit they packed into 4 chapters
>Slave falls in love in under 2 days
>Both MC and slave are super competent (and humble)
>Douchebag noble

I would say that even I could write this shit but I wouldn't want to

At least not 'I got isekai'd?? I have cheat...............LET"S MAKE HAREM!!'

Also MC can sell his land instead even when his house burned down cause the land is his.. or maybe the land title also got burned in the fire, but they should have make spare sell agreement (in merchant guild where he bought it maybe) and save it in the vault no?

@ xeno77 this is something that has bothered me as well. Even when you have evil female characters that are shown to be sexy or use sex, they never have a "living vibrator".

Honestly if sex slavery is a thing I don't see why there wouldn't be male sex slaves. I mean you would have gay rich men, woman who may like to have someone they have power over to sexually abuse even if they don't actually sleep with them. The fact there is no religious reason a man couldn't enjoy a male slave (anti-homosexual sex is relatively a new thing in history) and if you have magic I can see a way to make the slave infertile or have magic birth control so there is no fear of having a bastard child that is not of noble blood.

I really don't see any reason you can't have more stories with women owning slaves for more reasons than the cliche of buying them to save them from a worse fate. You could even have a cool plot line of a male lead being in danger of being enslaved by a cliche horrible noble girl who only sees him a toy.

And I don't really understand why most series seem to keep the inherit sexism of the middle ages. I mean I'm not saying you can't have it but it doesn't really make sense when you have women who can incinerate you by waving their hands and saying fantasy dialogue or there are female knights that can decapitate beasts with a single swipe of their sword. Old agey sexism was largely based on the fact that women were both weaker than men and had health/childrearing problems that can both be dropped with the introduction of magic that gives them an easier time than even modern technology does for real world women.

On chapter 5, MC rushed to saving some people from earth dragon. That make this manga become truly shit. Hey author forgot that the MC doesnt have any fighting skill, just average strength and inteligence. Its DRAGON, you know it. You certainly dead like imagined in dark soul.

Suck with this kind bullshit pilosophy.

Group Leader
From the looks of the cover, looks like the chocolate erofu gets whitewashed...what is this blasphemy?

Users who are viewing this thread