Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
The "serialized" version is actually the volume chapters I redid when the volume came out (improved translation and typesetting).

I had posted them here originally, along the magazine chapters, but MD staff decided to separate them from this one on their own series page.

Anyway, the content is mostly the same. The art has been changed/improved in places for the volume release, as they usually do, but the gist of the story didnt change.

Also, the author just resumed the series after nearly 2 years of hiatus. I hope they'll keep a consistent schedule now.
So it was on hiatus, not axed? I'm glad then, I didn't want to keep another single series volume. And specially when it's not your everyday yuri. Of course, thanks for keeping watch on updates!

Power Uploader
Don't get your hopes up guys. Author's twitter doesn't bode well for the series. I think they intend to wrap it up next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Don't get your hopes up guys. Author's twitter doesn't bode well for the series. I think they intend to wrap it up next chapter.

Might be (hopefully) a misunderstanding there. Judging from the timestamps on late night March 14 JST:

1.) Author tweeted out "Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san" was done (last chapter was actually available digitally on Feb. 23)
2.) 9 minutes after previous tweet, author tweeted out Chapter 12 of this series will be released "tomorrow"
3.) 1 minute after previous tweet (basically just about enough time to write the tweet), author tweeted out the last chapter is getting rave reviews

From that, I'm gathering the "last chapter" comment is probably referring to Koizumi-san, as Chapter 12 wasn't available yet.

So unless I missed any tweets that might have referred to the end of this series...

Dex-chan lover
what even is happening rightnow xD

Thanks for the chapter though

Power Uploader
Might be (hopefully) a misunderstanding there. Judging from the timestamps on late night March 14 JST:

1.) Author tweeted out "Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san" was done (last chapter was actually available digitally on Feb. 23)
2.) 9 minutes after previous tweet, author tweeted out Chapter 12 of this series will be released "tomorrow"
3.) 1 minute after previous tweet (basically just about enough time to write the tweet), author tweeted out the last chapter is getting rave reviews

From that, I'm gathering the "last chapter" comment is probably referring to Koizumi-san, as Chapter 12 wasn't available yet.

So unless I missed any tweets that might have referred to the end of this series...
"Rave reviews" is a colloquial/humorous way of saying "now/currently".

So, we will see.

Also, the replies from the Japanese people seem to point to disappointment too.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously tho, ive thought Haruka would expose Mizu working at the maid café but this sudden cosplayer thing was as out of nowhere as the whole Mizu confession and date with sensei.
Also, it boils my brain that theres already people hating on Haruka when shes clearly the main character here. Btw, apart from some bursts of kindness sensei is pretty much a bystander in her own story, just going with the flow no matter who is.

Users who are viewing this thread