If It Rains Next Week - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Superbe ! Que ce soit l’art ou l’histoire. Merci pour la lecture.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The moment i saw this one in the recent uploads, i knew it was going to be good.

The art is magnificento. Really fell in favor with the beautiful story, too. Def one of my favorite yuri oneshots.

Dex-chan lover
The art is so pretty, and the story is just as beautiful. That was soo good. Thank you translators! <3

I love this artist, a masterpiece oneshot as usual. Thanks for translate such a gem.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first manga that I read from this author that didn’t end up in tragedy. Now, that’s way better.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I have never read a oneshot like this, it felt like I read a whole manga. Really loved it.

Wow.... it really broke my expectation. I love the ending, the art is so damn breathtaking as well. This one-shot is better than other serealized ones out there

(Spanish comment) Wah, me sorprendió un montón esta historia, es de los mejores one-shots que he leído, son bastantes páginas pero vale totalmente la pena leerlas. Intentaré llevar esto a la comunidad en espaÑol para que también puedan disfrutar de esta obra de arte.

im crying that was beautiful, super pretty in terms of drawing, story, and just existing oh my god what was that,, so cute

Users who are viewing this thread