If My Wife Became an Elementary School Student - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

shit wil go down right? even though i dont want to.. it needs to.
and yeah, if it'll go realistic route (even though the main thing aint realistic anymore), I think its fine if he goes out with the other grill.

Dex-chan lover
i'm usually really wary of the "loved one came back to life under another form" trope, since it usually ends in some kind of heart break or at least bitter sweet conclusion that leaves you half full
but judging from these 2 chapters, i think (I THINK) i can rest assured that the author won't let me down
...hopefully..
p.s: the woman colleague could be a key in the resolution
p.ss: really digging the dialogues ^^

Dex-chan lover
well I doubt they would actually do anything illegal, and as long as the girls "parents" completely understand the situation it wouldn't be that weird to let them just talk together

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly what I wanted to see.
The wife is the same person just in another body, not a reincarnated person. It's not like she is living another life and has some memories of the previous, I don't like that.

Dex-chan lover
I’m kinda worried that some $#|7 will befall the MC and his daughter. Maybe just speculation. But I’m actually concerned fbi might get involved

Dex-chan lover
@Panino

What do you mean? She’s literally reincarnated and got her memory of her previous life only afterwards. Otherwise she’s a normal girl living a completely normal life with her family.

Contributor
Hmm. I can see the wife trying to hook him up with his coworker in order to get him to move on.

Contributor
So wholesome.

This story should be very interesting , it can take many different paths.

Contributor
@Panino what are you expecting here? He's at the youngest, pushing his 50s, and she's an elementary school student. Storywise there's nothing to work with them going as a married sexually active couple unless you timeskip straight to her in adulthood and him as a senior citizen.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't trust the co-worker woman. It's odd she follows him after hearing that he probably has a new girlfriend.

Although....what if she is his reincarnated wife's new mother?

is this like that web story where she slowly loses her past life memories and becomes normal little kid again

Fed-Kun's army
This can either be really good or really bad, there is no in-between.

Users who are viewing this thread