If you are freely to choose a superpower, what kind of superpower will you choose?

Dex-chan lover
Perfect weather for breakup = always raining like someone rented out a firetruck

I have ability to summon any published character into real life for 10mins

Dex-chan lover
But because I'm also a thread killer, the two powers collide and all the characters show up dead so I have to necro threads in order to revive zombie-fy them.

I have the ability to kill and necro Miku from Mikudex

Aggregator gang
The ability to rewind time or better yet control it as a whole is the obvious choice, otherwise I choose teleportation.

Dex-chan lover
you get both teleportation and time rewind, you now can move to a random place and time.
And you don't get the control, you greedy prick
also the time police is after you

power to understand everything i see

Dex-chan lover
You end up commiting suicide after the endless stream of existential crisis.

I have the superpower to avoid all sorts of negative consequences in the future through extreme luck.
Good luck messing this one up!

Dex-chan lover
A cursed power granted,
your insane luck is fueled by
others good fortune.

A bizarre power,
be absolutely normal;
An average joe.

what-your-measurements-are-going-to-be-average-anyway-so-20016164.png

Dex-chan lover
...I don't know how to tell you this but; the average person has less than half a penis but the average male has more than one penis, you also have multiple different diseases, a couple parts of you are psychopaths, other parts sociopath, others have major depressive disorder and etc. You have less than two arms, feet, ears and eyes. you are probably or mostly in poverty and worst part of all a few strands of your hair looks a ferret.

I can head pat real life girls...(not a superpower, but I have sealed it away voluntarily since my rosy days.)

Dex-chan lover
@teddy

WTF kind of world do you live in where having less than two arms, feet, ears and eyes is the norm (among other things)? Normal folks don't live in Chernobyl...

Dex-chan lover
Haha broke @EOTFOFYL Haikus responses. But its true, if all males atleast have one penis, the genetic mutations which makes some have two will increase the average to just over one. Similarly amputees and those who've lost other organs will bring down the average to just below 2.

Supporter
Wow i've just witnessed two miracles today @Teddy successfully necroing a thread and @EOTFOFYL breaking Haikus responses. I must be asleep rn or something.

Dex-chan lover
Due to some technical issues with EOTFOFYL's character breaking there was a slight distraction in the thread.
The thread will now continue as per normal:

I can head pat real life girls...(not a superpower, but I have sealed it away voluntarily since my rosy days.)

Dex-chan lover
All the boys will be jealous of the number of lolis you're headpatting and will kill you because of it

I can steal whatever power someone else have.

Dex-chan lover
But when you use it, it'll start buzzing an absurdly loud anti theft alarm on your stomach, that will not only annoys you but everyone else around you that hear it.

I can make senpai notice me.

Because he thinks you're stalking him. He's filing a restraining order right now.

I can turn plastic bags into gold by singing songs from Disney movies.

But whenever you sing, an imp appears and steals something of value from you (jewelry, child, etc.) in exchange for the golden bag of equal size and weight to that made of plastic.

I have the superpower to never trip on anything or stub my toes or jam my fingers.

Contributor
However, this is accomplished by making you a quadruple amputee (only losing your hands and feet, but not your entire arm/leg) and replacing them with noodley stubs.

I can reverse death of those who died less than 24 hours ago, as long as I know their name and general location.

Dex-chan lover
In return two people that you're acquainted with (can match face to name) will die immediately.

I have the ability to Sparta kick someone 20feet away.

Users who are viewing this thread