If you are freely to choose a superpower, what kind of superpower will you choose?

Dex-chan lover
Your power is useless against me because my circadian rythm is already a screwed and messing with it would only fox it instead! Same goes for other nocturnals out there.

I can comatose myself for five years and when I'll wake up I'll get to binge the avalanche of memes on the internet.

there would be novn to take care of u and u will ...

my supa power would be human body mastry

Dex-chan lover
You can only control the length of your hair at will, everything else changes at random.

I can make the moon bigger. And destroy the Earth.

But by some form of miracle or whatnot, you'll survive the Earth's destruction, and be the only one to be able to do so, on a floating island with a tree.

I can turn big breasts to
Code:
smol

your ability works, but only on cattle. maybe you can become an excellent cow breeder.

i can clean stuff automatically by touching it with my pinky 😄

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you're sterilizing everyone you touch. Good luck not causing the extinction of mankind.

I can use hypnotism to make someone believe that they're Truck-kun

Dex-chan lover
Everybody you use it on immediately decides to isekai you, but since they aren't actually Truck-kun, you just end up getting body slammed.

@ABCsOfLife Your FF7 cultural reference is duly noted, but it is apparently lost on us technological Visigoths.
I have the power to see through women's clothing.

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn! I'm Rikka Takarada!

Your power works perfectly, but the extra plumpiness comes from the poor victim's chest region, so you are reviled as the Antichrist.

I have the power to add cartoon cat tails to real girls.

Dex-chan lover
But only when they say "ribbit"

I have the power to delete forum games

Dex-chan lover
Have the power to delete forum games = admin ability = being an admin = admin is a staff member.
4.1 Misidentifying yourself as a MangaDex staff member will result in a ban.

I have the power to report you!
I'm kidding. That will be inhumane of me.
My power is, as long as I exist there will also be a black hole constantly chasing me trying to drag me and everything near me into it.

Dex-chan lover
You keep trying to run away but the moment you give her a chance she looks like this.
ome1k2zci6s11.gif

Omae wa mo shindeiru

I can go back in time to kill Hitler.

Dex-chan lover
You indeed go back in time, to Munich in fact, & a young Hitler is just planning his first moves to gain power, but it's Oktoberfest & before you can kill him, you're snatched up & ara ara'd by a group of dirndl-wearing beergarten waitresses.

I have the power to turn guys into pretty Bavarian beergarten waitresses (& no, they aren't traps or anything remotely male, they're honest to god girls!!!)

Dex-chan lover
Every time you use that power an existing 2D waifu turns into a real guy - who still wants to bone you.

When I begin any project I maintain the inspiration and energy I need until it is finished.

But you will be so inspired, so focused and lost in your project that you will neither eat, nor sleep until you finish it. Even if you die from hunger and exhaustion, your body will be reanimated and still work on the project.

I can eat fatty foods and not be affected by bad cholesterol.

Dex-chan lover
You keep eating until your body is nothing but good cholesterol.

I can smell free money from a mile away.

Double-page supporter
You can also smell bull poop from a mile away.

Carrots give me 3 minutes of night vision.

Dex-chan lover
They also give you bunny ears & whiskers for 3 hours.

I can turn anything I see into an Internet video instantaneously.

Dex-chan lover
But you can't control it.
Could you imagine, you're sitting on the toilet want to do your business (as you do) and then it start live streaming all of the sudden? 😂

My super power is I don't know everything, I only know what I know.
It's a reference to something.

Users who are viewing this thread