If you are freely to choose a superpower, what kind of superpower will you choose?

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife Hanekawa, everything you know ends up relating to lewding, & your breadth of knowledge is so vast that Senjougahara has had you kidnapped & sealed under a mountain for 500 years.
Reference get!

My super power is being able to beat all the games at the festival booths with one arm tied behind my back.

Dex-chan lover
Shout-out to @Markgraf for getting the reference!
Now continuing on the theme!
But now, since your arm tied behind your back everyone will think of you as bondage enthusiasts.

My super power is to inspect stats kinds of ability that let me see someone/something status so I know what they can do, what their activity history is you know.. So I can know juicy gossips about them, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, the first person you tried it on had put all their skill points into Booger Eating & your mind broke.

I have the power to vibrate my left hand at 500 oscillations per minute.

Dex-chan lover
But only when you are drinking soup

I can make the perfect Machine Learning translator.( So the invincible reincarnated girl manga is readable)

Dex-chan lover
But it translates the invincible reincarnated girl manga into Esperanto.

I can cause the swimsuit of every cute girl at the beach to have a wardrobe malfunction simultaneously.

// yeah sure happy morphing to 2d //

my supa power is to summon and control real world version of Itachi (naruto?)

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations you have the chibi version of a mass murderer. Basically every doll-centered horror movie ever.

I can summon fully-stocked ice cream machines

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a perfect superpower! It's be a real shame if the ice cream was replaced with wasabi...

I can summon fully-stocked, absolutely personal ice cream machines that allow free refills and have the perfect ice creams within them in all the flavours I want.

the ice cream machine can and will malfunction horribly and or explode

I can summon fluffy harmless spheres that are fluffy

Dex-chan lover
The size of the marshmallow man

I can summon full stocked pharmacies with both prescribed and non-prescribed medicines.

Dex-chan lover
But the pharmacy will be notified when you active the skills and might report you for stealing

I have the "Unshaken Will" skill.
It's a game reference. Basically it nullify any mental manipulation anyone aims toward me.

Dex-chan lover
It actually just made you the most unimportant background character, so that no one would be bother to try to manipulate you

I can disable any buttons that are painted red (do nuke subs still have red buttons?)

People can just change the color of the buttons to make them work.

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
Spread my wings and fly away

Dex-chan lover
Man got sent to hospital, after drinking too much Red Bull then fell off the roof and dislocate his shoulder.
That's a pretty fun headlines news!
Also, OMG are you the Legendary Florida Man!?

I can replace farts with neurotoxin.
I'm drawing blank lol, if it's by any chance too scary I'm sorry.

Dex-chan lover
You are kidnapped by North Korean agents & placed on top of Kim's newest ballistic missile, the Kim Long Dong.
Not really scary, but problematic for most social situations.

I can clean, redraw, scanlate, typeset, & proofread 500 pages of manga per day.

If I can't have one of the broken 'you get everyone's super power eventually' then I'd pick teleportation. I liked that movie Jumper a lot.

you accidentally jump into the sun, or a black hole

complete manipulation of atoms

...dick size coincidentally increases after i go to mcdonalds and buy a burger...

Dex-chan lover
So going chuuni, huh? Here's your eyepatch.

I can eat tons of fast food without repercussions (like becoming obese, getting heart disease, or spilling ketchup on myself) & then convert the calories to shoot laser beams from my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread