If you could have any super power, what would it be?

@Teasday and what about dreaming? sometimes I have nightmares or crazy dreams like getting so mad at a person that I am still mad even after waking up - even when I in general like that person lol but usually I love dreaming, being free, doing things like flying or infinite running, being a character from an anime - but I guess you can still sleep if you wish with your power, you just don't have if you don't want to

as for me: flying would be enough for me, even if I would have to train for it or human limits in height, speed and duration
or healing body, mind and soul - THAT would indeed be great

Dex-chan lover
Whatever Superman has. The entire world will be subjected to my will lol.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@buecherwurmin Yeah, I don't know if the ability would need balancing by making me actually incapable of falling asleep or not, but I think I'd consider not being able to dream an acceptable loss. All the dreams that I remember have always been weird and entertaining (to the point that whenever I realize I'm having a dream I usually just forget about soon afterwards because I don't want to interfere with how the dream is going), so losing that would be a bummer but probably worth the trade.

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday
The potential downside to not needing sleep would be the discipline required to actually be productive in those 'sleeping' hours. People who work 8 hour days are on average only productive for ~3 hours. If I could tweak this 'no sleeping' power, I would make it something like 'being able to automate your actions' (within a certain complexity to make it balanced).

Of course, the extra time could be used for hobbies and stuff, kinda like with Fafnir from Dragon Maid. He doesn't require sleep so he spends ~24 hours a day playing WoW.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@bigtiddyoneesan Yeah, the problem could be that I'd just start procrastinating 24 hours a day instead of just 16. I'd still need to eat, probably more than normal even because of the extra fuel consumption, but at least my productivity wouldn't suffer from (non-energy related) tiredness. I think it should rather go up.

Dex-chan lover
Controling earthquake so i can make whole cities or even countries fear for their survival and ransom them.

Dex-chan lover
Not all problem can be solved by violence so ill have basic psychic power

Brainwash, Telepathy, something along the line.

Dex-chan lover
Controling earthquake so i can make whole cities or even countries fear for their survival and ransom them.
My solution for your power is close combat quarter

You can't risk yourself get into massive earthquake so not going to use the power.

Another is an aerial attack

Dex-chan lover
I find shit like brainwashing and mind control fucking terrifying
Only code geass able to show the true potential of brianwash as powerful device

Media should put more attention to it. Like even the strongest character could become terrifying enemy when brainwashed

Users who are viewing this thread