If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Dex-chan lover
I'm the normal one,
y'all trying to break the world.
There is no back up!

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL
Time for you to raise to the challenge and become the "no fun allowed" MC of those stories in which normal people get superpowers.

Dex-chan lover
I'm already there.
The anti-fun of Magic,
thou shalt not play cards!
56303897dba3fee98a59145ba37e918e--mockup-jokes.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL
I see what you're trying to do,
unfortunately it's not going to work.
I activate my Trap Card!
Jquk4Ii.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A futile effort,
your trap card is meaningless.
I got The Last Word.
23.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
No, but you can remove it from stack. Stack is basically an ordered list of spells that need to be resolved.

0e84fc99-4045-4518-b588-512a675f2933.jpg

Image.ashx

Or render the target invalid thereby fizzling the spell. (generally this happens when the target disappears)

Note that can't be countered is not the same as can't be targeted, you most certainly can. Can't be countered simply means you can't negate it's effect with counterspell. Notably you can use Redirect to target....Redirect.

Image.ashx

Welp, looks like I am gonna redirect the course of discussion.

I'd like to have two (or either one), namely the ability of pain suppression and hormone manipulation.

Y'see, I'm a little bit algophobic. Fear of pain. I constantly ran away from bodily risks and fights like your average otaku NEET scum. I know my body is actually not that frail, but yeah. That's why I wanna pain suppression.

Hormon manipulation is kinda great. You can feel happy-go-lucky even if you just wasted out your last pocket money. But don't overdo it or you might screw up your body (and your overall state of mind). Maybe that's why this careless boi don't have any of those, after all.

Contributor
I like to think that powers grow. It'd be stupid (or at least really hard) to make them static and interesting (unless powers are just a complement to the story).

Regardless, I'd like me some super intuition.

My superpower would be the ability to replicate any biological information based off any creature to have lived on the planet, kind of like what Kars did in JoJo. I just think that ability is so damn cool

Teleportation
Specifically, without an impact on the ambient in between teleports, so I could do it quietly
Then, I couldn't be late anymore
Or still get late, but throw the excuse of "being there on time, but was on the bathroom" (can quick teleport my stuff and drop them there as a proposital signal)
And kill all the wasted time and money in transport (no more almost 2h to reach from home to college)
Also, tripping to everywhere easily
I wouldn't need even a hotel, since I could teleport back home and sleep on my own bed, and forgetting stuff in home wouldn't be a problem anymore too

Also following kenx idea, would be fun to practice the ability to expand the teleportation distance and accuracy little by little
Maybe even reach to the point of be able to teleport between planets, realities, time travel (or, in this case, time teleport) and wherever I find fun to go
But probably I would just don't do anything to much gaudy and that draw attention, or I could end like the Ajin in the government hands (becoming a lab testing subject would be painful and sad)

Its either psychokinesis or ultra accurate memory or just invincible body

if this 3 appears ill choose psychokinesis or psychic power(whatever you call it)

oof the OP has returned. i went away for a while to stufy the art of shit posting, but i have rreturned!

hmm seems rather interesting whats going on here.
200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread