If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself - Ch. 2

I'm hooked! There's a dog, a really cynical guy, and bright girl who has accepted her fate. I have chosen pain. I'm ready for this to hurt me.

I feel like this is a tragedy. It's like my tear ducts are prepping themselves to ready the tears that should come with future chapters.

P.s. Just what I needed, a good ol' laugh and cry❤️

Based on the synopsis, she has false diagnosis so she won't die. Hehe.

I wonder how this would go 😊

I know it's for the plot but she really left the keys in the car that's kinda too stupid

Imagine quitting your job and selling all your possessions because of a false diagnosis 🤦

Group Leader
Who would leave their keys in their car?? and when it doubles as their home, too ಠ_ರೃ

Guys she was in the middle of nowhere and stopped quickly to sit by the lake. She didn't imagine she would faint like that. So yeah, the keys aren't that absurd.

tbh she is acting pretty shameless

first of all, it's totally understandable if he refuses to let her stay.
but also she's not presenting herself in the best light.
she doesn't seem that thankful that he saved her and let her stay at his home, she keeps being on the defensive when he points out mistakes she did, ...
she should first acknoledge what she did wrong, present the situation, tell him what she wants to do, why it's so important to her that she does that and then ask if she can stay
being like, 'uh well, can i stay a tiny bit longer ?' doesn't make me want to have you stay
basically, from his point of view, i'd be like 'get out of here, this is not my problem'

Fed-Kun's army
Although she's in a bad situation she seems defensive instead of thankful she got saved. It's totally understandable why the guy would not want to go through the trouble of letter her live there. She does seem ill-prepared for this trip.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rhiene i think this isn't a tragedy though since in the synopsis it says that her terminal illness was actually a false dignosis but she doesn't know that since she's already in the journey

Fed-Kun's army
man i'm really sad about the jeep though. it's probably a good jeep. and for it to be stolen just like that.... she's dumb for leaving the keys to 😭

Users who are viewing this thread