Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Wind-Splitting Bow

Double-page supporter
Something tells me that robot isn't exactly a robot... I wonder what is actually behind it's programming...

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
We need an isekai where only the robot gets transported and see its adventures... so sick of all those humans 😅

Contributor
It’s an AI with a organic brain which suffered severe damage during the transition between worlds and was inexpertly repaired with parts cannibalised from two other irreparably damaged units. And ductape. I also suspect there may have been some degree of tampering done by the organisation who arranged the expedition.

Dex-chan lover
even if the younger sister is wary of humans to the point of being rude MC still owes his life to the two sisters. without an arm he would have been fucked. (not to mention the fact the younger sister is suffering now because she was shot by one of his stolen guns).

Dex-chan lover
It could be evil god that's using Izola functions, or just the malfunctioning system that using wrong resources.
this manga could lead to many different ways but all I could see is fcked up story ahead.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera : Younger one is the one that's sick right now.
Older one...well, if she's lived a life of being ostracized for being 'impure', then she's probably the prime example of 'beware the smiling ones'.

So if I understand this chapter right.
The little sis got shot by a gun. Since she doesn't seem to have any signs of actual injuries, probably a past event and not from guns stolen from Souya.
And her sickness is probably lead poisoning from the bullet still lodged in her.

Personally, I'm hoping he save her. Not because she's elf waifu to be saved but for his own heart.
Because he too have a younger sister who's still sick only because he didn't have the money, because society was a cold, heartless place.
So if he abandon her here, he will have chosen to become something closer to the society that abandoned his sister.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCatI don't really see the older sister have an ulterior motive or hidden agenda. she could have left MC to die in the dungeon earlier but stopped to heal his arm with nothing to gain. she just seems like the kind of person who would naively act based on her own impulses (also would explain why her younger sister is so protective to the point of paranoia).

Dex-chan lover
and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot

Aggregator gang
@WeeabooReview Nah. The robots are just so advanced they can feel emotions.
iirc some countries experimented on AI by giving them free thought. 4 out of 5 wanted to wipe out humanity

Also Izola best girl especially after the recent WN chapters

Double-page supporter
@LordFifthIsLife
Oh, haha, well, I was kinda right that they're not really robots and something was up with their programming. So they're programmed with emotions? I'm not surprised 4/5 of them wanna get rid of humanity. Humanity wants to get rid of humanity half the time. XD Thanks for the info!

Dex-chan lover
> manufacturing, medicine, cooking
> prioritize cooking

..... are u sure wtf

THAT'S SUCH A JAPANESE THING TO SAY

Indeed it is. This difference in mentalities infuriates me.
If it was me, I'd probably go for.. Medicine. Since we don't really know how advanced it is there (or I plainly forgot). Also having meds ready or produced nearby by robots is way better than having to haul my ass to town, if I'm even capable of it to begin with.
Manufacturing can wait. In town there are a lot of workshops. Money.. Can get in dungeon or do other jobs.

Group Leader
All the comments saying they're so happy that MC is not gonna help the elf...

I bet my money that he will eventually get attached or be reminded of his own little siter and eventually save her. I'm 98.75% sure MC will save the elf.

If he doesn't though, I'll be extremely surprised and like this manga even more than I already do.

Users who are viewing this thread