Iinari - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - The End

Dex-chan lover
WTF kind of bullshit ending was this, this got completely derailed in lalala-land.

@NoForcee tokyo-drift levels of turbo-.trash, it was already going downhill fast for the last volumes

Power Uploader
@jfgslo
How? The tone of the series always seemed fairly consistent.
One chapter of funny innocent sex scenes followed by one chapter of dark rape scenes — rinse and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
well, followed through, kinda interesting during, then it's WTF here last chapters.. like.. ruined the whole manga for me. oh well.

Dex-chan lover
@jamieth Page 7 the word "logistic", page 24 the word "engaged", & page 26 the word "choice" are misspelled. Pages 8 & 43 have Japanese kanji mixed with the translations (not that it matters at this point). I can't believe this is how it ends but I'll allow my peers to formulate my thoughts since we all share similar sentiments. Thank you @jamieth for translating this series to the end & I remember following this on day 1 of your release. Quite the journey I will say & if you plan to do more translation I wish you the best of luck. If it's a series I'll like I will look forward to it so thanks again for the translations.

Umm what... Alright so, this guy made 3 manga, iinari, aki-sora and uwakoi. Both of these have a "make sense" ending. In aki sora's case their relationship become normal quite sad ending but okay, while in uwakoi the male lead die, same thing, it's end in tragedy but acceptable. But this, no conclusion, extremely anticlimatic, just world goes to shit and end. That's it. Compare to the previous 2, this one is the most half assed, anticlimatic, shittiest ending he wrote.

Double-page supporter
...Well, I guess the only positive thing I can say is "Thank you translator, for sticking through to the end."

But man, did this turn into a giant garbage fire.

@Neushaartje When Aki, all of a sudden grew a conscience, completely inconsistent with her character before that as the one who instigated all to begin with. It all also went on a tangent with Nami's original portrayal.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't think there's anything else to do but laugh at the absolute trainwreck, derailment, catastrophe and singularity that was this ending and series as a whole. Gets a 6/10 because of its ridiculousness.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the ending finally.

So Misa wins, but Anzu gets to rule the world. That's probably the biggest compensation for the loser that I've seen in one of these.

@Ochrolv Thanks for catching all my misspellings :) I actually have an idea of what I want to translate next, but... let's say it will be very unlike this one

@Meowzilla How does Anzu get to rule the world? From what I got from the ending, she got to be a school president, while Misa's dad presumably got his company back

Dex-chan lover
a retarded end for a retarded story, im surprised it lasted this long.

Users who are viewing this thread