Ijimekaeshi. -Fukushuu no 31- - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Meh. I think the idea of a manga about the dark side of the idol industry is pretty cool, considering how happy and carefree idol series tend to be even though reality is often not that pretty (just think of the NGT48 scandal from last year). It would have been an interesting subversion. However, the plot in this one is clearly just an excuse to make a gorefest that people into ryona can fap to. I'll be surprised if I'm proved wrong. I wouldn't mind that much if it weren't for the blatant crotch shots of girls peeing themselves and such.

Dex-chan lover
alright, I needed some madness, I was missing it a bit recently with all those cute, fluffy or ecchi releases 😏

Group Leader
I really like the way author goes with this. First he establishes the hate for bullies in our minds, and then she kills them brutally in return providing us (the readers) pure satisfaction.

Can't wait to see how she kills other ones, looking forward to next chapters.

Thanks for the translation. I really like this a lot, it's one of those manga that really makes me smile while I'm reading it.

Granted, this may say more about me than the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Ambushes I'm loving the series! ❤️ These are my favorite type of genre I love to read (it sounds wrong when I say it lol). Thank you for the chapter. I really appreciate it! 😃

Fed-Kun's army
it would be fun after she killed everyone
she release those videos of bullying

Dex-chan lover
I love this, thank you for translating, will be waiting for the next chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
bakaupdates indicates that this manga is 4 volumes up and still going, so I'm optimistic and gonna wait patiently for future translations. I'm worried about the yuri tag tho, but in a manga with nothing but girls as the characters, can't help it I guess.

When you realize you practically grinning not just smiling while reading a manga. U know u got into some gud sh**

Users who are viewing this thread