Ijimekaeshi. -Fukushuu no 31-

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be better to punish them then spread their misdeeds? so that any fans of said idols would be come disillusioned, and her payback would basically be prolonged without getting her hands dirty

Sigh, once again it’s not an English update... wish we had the option to only be alerted to updates in our selected languages or something...

@pfnoll Really? How? I know I can filter the languages so I don’t see anything other than the English chapters, but I’m talking about being alerted to updates. Like if you go on your list, select recently updated, this manga would be around the top of my list even tho it hasn’t been updated in English. So I’m still getting notifications for updates, I just don’t see the updates because it’s not in English.

What I’d like is to be updated only when the chapters are uploaded in the language I selected (English in this case). I’ve looked over my settings and haven’t found anything like that.

@Antigone56 i guess i misunderstood you. Originally i didn't even know you can turn on alerts for mangas you watch. I only go to the follow tab and there are only the chapters for your selected language/s.

walks out on stage with a swollen cheek, red eyes, and tears streaming down my face

Idols hic are pure hic and lovely. sniff Service hic with a smile. You can't hic tarnish their image.

Aggregator gang
This is what happens when you bully someone so much their switch flicked.

Users who are viewing this thread