Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - What Happened 20 Years Ago

I'm waiting for the ultimate breakdown from the father by the end of this series. Poor daughter tho

Dex-chan lover
why am i even back here

i wonder if homeroom sensei is trying to get suzuki (daughter) to get disowned by her father. he did say that he wouldn't love "worthless failures who lack social skills and can't adapt to the situation".

I don't think the teacher orchestrated anything but he's letting his bitterness get ahead of his empathy. I think a turn will happen where he decides to help her because I'd like to think that he's inherently a better person than the bully but we'll have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
Well damn. Could be a red herring for the nth time, but I'm inclined to think that he is involved in or at least purposely neglectful of the bullying now. His past trauma clearly still bothers him a lot more than I first assumed, after all. And it would be interesting to see him genuinely being a scumbag as long he turns it around later on.

Dex-chan lover
Aizawa knows the bullying is happening. He has nothing to do with it, but he's not going to step in until the daughter personally comes to him or somebody else for help.

He's pretty much doing this to get back at his bully and have what he said about "those getting bullied not deserving his love" hit him back hard.

It's pretty messed up but it's genius and shows that you really shouldn't stay silent if you're getting bullied. You need to be able to speak up for yourself.

first time reading this, i kinda hope that aizawa would help that girl, but now? i don't really know anymore...

Aggregator gang
I think Aizawa not helping her is because right now, she's not worth (in my own words/perspective) helping. Especially since he can see the bastard's selfish influence on her. But at the very least, I think by the next or the chapter after, things will start to look less depressing.

Oh shit so MC has a student who is a ally/spy? huh :eek:
Also i do guess MC might be the one who released the bullying video. It does look like a sure fire way to make it stop by even bringing it up to the media and thus the people. This will also immediatly stigmate the people participated in the bullying as bullies in the eyes of society.

Dex-chan lover
Please, don't ever do this in real life. This is a very interesting manga, though.

Users who are viewing this thread