Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - What Happened 20 Years Ago

Double-page supporter
Poor girl. I hope she gets the help she needs. Her father will definitely be hurt when she's hurting but I'll be more satisfied if the damage is given directly to the douchebag father

Bullying is not okay.
No one deserves to get bullied no matter what the reason.
This really getting painful to read. And I think we are not getting any real solution in the end. We have characters who enjoy bullying other and victims and those who stuck in the middle of this mess.

Double-page supporter
@Tersione
He's using her to get revenge on her dad for bullying him in school.
Her dad even admitted in his monologue that his daughter is the only thing he actually loves, so Aizawa is going to take that away from him. She's only being bullied because she's her father's daughter, Aizawa is the architect of her suffering.

was that a " there is no chance of turning back" point of the story, huh!?
the teach sure suffered a lot.
i am not sure what is going to happen next, if he would ignore the bullying or take part in it or help her. i am really curious.
@ryouhira i share the same sentiments. there are so many things that is still ambiguous and it too early to make a judgement. i am really looking forward to see how the plot develops.

Dex-chan lover
i read lot of edgy revenge manga, but this one surely the best, it's so "real".

@Professorbubblegum i would upset if Aizawa just help her like that.
i came here to see revenge, and last 2 chapters surely say "HE DESERVE IT!", and you wanted Aizawa to stop his revenge?
until this point the author always make it ambiguous whether Aizawa actually bully or not, so i wouldn't surprised if Aizawa actually help her, but the author better made it make sense.

@LegendX if you refer to aizawa, he's good, MC that tried to get revenge is always good.

Dex-chan lover
now Aizawa 100% involved in bullying, the previous school still mystery

@ryouhira not necessarily. If he took out his revenge on the father, he would be good but this is taking it to the extreme. Yes, he's still getting revenge on the father but he's hurting an innocent girl in the process. He is destroying this girl's life because of her father. It reminds me of loan sharks. If something happens to the person in dept, the responsibility goes to their child but they are always portrayed as villains. Why is the mc good while they are bad? Arent they essentially doing the same thing?

Dex-chan lover
@LegendX
Why is the mc good while they are bad?
when i said good i'm not talking about moral-wise, but rather writing-wise.
loan shark always flat-out villain because their character have no writing, it's "charge the parent then charge their children".

Aisawa have more complex writing, He think he probably can move on after bullied if the bully sorry for that, but Suzuki father directly said he never sorry, therefore Aizawa is never able to move on.
well, i can understand if you're disagree with me(about writing-wise thing), maybe i just like "break the cutie" trope that much?

PS: ironically, Suzuki father work as loan shark, the always "flat-out villain"

Aggregator gang
Villain....... thought this was gonna be wholesome and he would help her but nah, he’s just a straight up villain

Poor innocent girl gets punished for something she didn't do. Her father should be the one to taste the medicine and only him.
Her mother using her as a card to play to leech off.
Once it was revealed that that female teacher was fucking with the student's father.
The damn female teacher just buttering her up with favouritism so they're buddy buddy after the divorce and remarriage.
Now she doesn't have a reason to protect her from bullying because she cut off ties.

It just gave me a 5 minute depression.
Her last pillar of support gone and utterly left alone.(I don't consider the black haired schoolmate a friend of her yet)
Beautifully crafted shitshow. It wasn't piled and then resolved. It just all came down.

And thank you for reading my essay.

Users who are viewing this thread