Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - What Happened 20 Years Ago

I get that what he's doing is completely unethical and immoral in multiple ways, but I seriously hate her dad and the stuff he says. Does she deserve what she's going through? Honestly, No. At the same time, I can't help but think that in some way, her dad does deserve what his daughter is going through. I mean, he's literally cheating on his wife and acting like it's not a big deal.

Thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
@youdontknowwho Given the previous work of this author expect stupid shit to happen cuz when it comes to stupid drama this author loves bullshit writing

Fed-Kun's army
At each cliffhanger, author love to make us suspect the homeroom teacher

Dex-chan lover
@youdontknowwho - i think he was undecided as to whether to help her before - he showed her his scars in an attempt at sympathy. But her listening to rumors and her father coming back into the picture justified him moving into a spectator stance. I think if there's another traumatic event, he'll flip over to active hand.

Dex-chan lover
I think the one that touched her was the classmate and he got caught by the teacher, so he's trying to get her doubtful of him so she doesn't believe sensei when he tells her who was the one that molested her.

@3ds1234 kinda want to give the author the benefit of the doubt

Double-page supporter
Ugh come on mc get revenge on the asshole who bullied you the daughter is innocent she doesn't deserve the karma of the asshole father's sins she's gonna end up committing suicide isn't she why else would they show a silhouette of a hanging girl in the 1st chapter 😩

This might be an unpopular opinion but the teacher going after the student is the only 'fair' thing he can do to take revenge. Like the only truly 'fair' thing
The dude was an innocent kid when he was bullied right. Then once grown up, how does it make sense to only go after the bully?
You have to go after the innocent person that the bully cares about. It's the only 'fair' thing in revenge. I love that they did this.
I am always for attacking the innocent people that the bad guy cares about. You've decided to take revenge right, you don't get to say that you're a 'good' guy anymore. I love this
I feel like most heroes are just overpowered hypocrites who want to jack off on that 'good person feeling'.

Double-page supporter
My guess at this point is that the teacher is seriously mentally ill and has some really twisted values about his environment. Bullying does leave scars, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
As a bullied, after the end of high school I simply erased most of my classmate of the time from my memory. I went to an university far from my city. Once in a wile I receieve news about some of them and I can only say that people doesn't change. But, and maybe many bullied can relate, I always longed to be a teacher because I know how to spot a bully, because my teachers ignored me I hated them and I thought that I could be better.

I hope it's the same in this story, I hope the teacher help her.

Dex-chan lover
I think that he wanted to help her at the start but because she refused and then the telephone incident made him stop. This might change if she come ask for help herself.
Unless author want to go dark route and he gonna take pleasure seeing his bully daughter having a hard time. Girl is kinda close to breaking at this point, i think something big gonna happen to her on the trip, like some rape attempt or her being stripped and pushed naked in front of ppl.

Then would the bully rly care about his daughter? We already know he didn't change and kinda hate his wife because she "catched" him with her pregnancy.

Bet the MC was the one behind the video(Famous bullying one). Hs could've thought that confronting the bullies would just make the bullying worse so he decides to kill it by public shame. Its a possibility if the MC isnt an asshole.

Man, this story is dark. It seems that he's actually orchestrating the bullying with students, not just secretly encouraging it. Her father is like the wost person in the world, but that doesn't mean she should suffer for it.

Users who are viewing this thread