Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Punishment

Damn he's starting to falter you gotta keep going til she commits suicide

Essentially the teacher is just as bad as the dude who bullied him and all his classmates who just watched, the girl is innocent just like how he was when he was getting bullied. He’s just creating a never ending cycle, Ik he’s doing it to get revenge on the dad (who he should literally attack directly) but the does the end rlly justify the means if you’re turning yourself into the person u hate the most

Dex-chan lover
ok so hes not stopping it on purpose BUT hes recording everything that happens with his spy cam, umh maybe hes just scared to do anything coz hes still scared of bullies in general? fuck if i know, but hes fucking up at least

also this really makes me feel like the groping video was done by the black hair dude, ive had a crusty feeling about him since he was introduced, and the moment she ignores the dude the video gets spread around? nah b thats sus

so, so far the only innocent person is the mc girl, the teacher was innocent but is stacking negative points by doing whatever hes doing

Aggregator gang
So I'm guessing Aizawa is trying to get her father to witness Suzuki at her lowest, and repent for his actions of the past. But at the same time, I gotta wonder, does Suzuki even love his daughter? I figure the mother does if anybody, but her only real support is her mother, that female teacher/counselor (I should've paid more attention) and Mana... Mana... (shit) the dude the bully is crushing on. All of her support is being blocked off by either Aizawa/female teacher, the bully/the dude, and her father/the mother.

I'm thinking he's giving her a taste of bullying so that he can turn her against her father for his revenge

Fed-Kun's army
@ceneoss did you miss the last chapter when we got a peek at Suzuki feelings and he said he loves her from the bottom of his hearth? Did you also miss how her mom treated her when she got home dirty, only caring about her grades?

Double-page supporter
Ok know that we know aizawa knows about the bullying we can confirm what maybe he wants the asshole dad to see her at her lowest then? Unless since he's been recording her with the tie camera he plans to send him video of that? And this chapter might have also confirmed the black haired kid might of been the one who took a picture of himself about to grope her while she's sleeping cause it can't be a coincidence the picture got spread after she ignored him right? Either way please aizawa get a conscious soon or she's gonna end up hanging herself like it showed on chapter 1 😩

I don't understand. Is he good, bad or somwhere in between? He's recording it to show the dad but that video is kinda taking it far...

I see, she have no one to talk to. and even if god give her that someone who will understand her, she will pushing that away too.

Users who are viewing this thread