Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - School Trip

Dex-chan lover
as bullied kid i can relate, but at least i got my parents and teacher (and brother) at my side
anyway, this manga so intense to the point my hand can't stop shaking, it's like awaken my old trauma.

Double-page supporter
… 2 different kind of hypocrite teachers

Maybe sensei is trying to get the girl bullied and planning for how he'll let the father know.

Aggregator gang
Wow, this is the shittiest revenge ever.
Specially if he wanted to take revenge of her father who is fake opportunistic and Exploitative.
If the girl end up suiciding
100 percent ppl will snitch in the teach when the investigation starts
Idk man, the main character is unlikable

Dex-chan lover
I'm putting this on hold now. I can't stomach it chapter by chapter. When it's done, I'll binge it.

bro needs to save her
i know its revnge and stuff but like she aint a bad person her dad is

@ryouhira Congrats in my cause the teachers didn't give a fuck , siding with the bullies and sometimes even being the bullies themselves the worst part even after going to the counselor/principal they said it's a important thing to happen because it's a "form for a kid to grow its character" and my parents were to busy with work to notice anything at the time

so yeah

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how the manga is doing in Japan but with the way this story is going. more people will more turned off by this manga. I'm not saying the manga necessarily need a hero but an MC need to be likeable. But I've never been bullied so I don't know, maybe it appeals more to people who had been bullied, relating more to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@DanteFreeze if She suicide then the revenge can be considered a success(but if drove Shiori to suicide is his goal, that's boring), and what does Aizawa career as teacher mean to him anyway? if not as tool to get his revenge.

@Miros F

@miscacc you somewhat right.

Bruh I'm starting to be a headache.

I don't care if he plans to expose them in one big scheme now. The fact that there are situations where he can step in and possibly stop or pretend to stop the bullying and he still doesn't makes me believe he actually wants the daughter to suffer. Even a few chapters ago when the girls were by the gym, he was around the corner just listening not even helping or leaving, just listening to her get bullied.

Tbh, it just seems like he wants the worse to happen to her so he can throw it back at his bully, which not only doesn't help the daughter in the slightest but his bully might do something far worse than bullying if he finds out the sensei just let the entire thing happen.

Supporter
@oka-tan
You may have a point. If he had to he camera when he was in the teachers meeting with the principal heavily implying that they should ignore bullying attempts, then he could be gathering evidence of all of this and will put the results online, to show how horrible and heavy bullying is in schools, on top of showing the scars he has. Bonus points he’ll destroy the lives of the bullies who made his life hell.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck mc?? Every character in the manga other than the bullied girl is unlikeable as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread