Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - School Trip

I WANNA SKIP THE BULLYING. LET'S GO TO THE FACE SLAPPING PART PLEASE

Edited : I truly don't know anything about the future of this manga 😂 It's hilarious my comment is marked as spoiler by the mods

I feel bad for Yumi (Shiori's Former Best Friend). She's just caught up in the middle of this. She's just a normal, average girl.

Okay, he’s had way too many opportunities to help. If he’s REALLY a good guy I’m not convinced, it really just seems like he wants this unorthodox revenge. I may drop if there’s not some more progression soon (everyone besides Shiori absolutely sucks lol)

LG

in the beggining i was thinking that the teacher were doing all of this to take away all of she had to appear as a savior and conquest her. Now i have no idea.

Even if there is a big reveal later that MC wants to gather evidence or this was just a huge ploy to help her it's too late. He's even worse than the bullies by enabling and aiding in this nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking how this guy managed to get accepted as a teacher there...
I mean, the head staff in that school isn't that fond of hearing there's any bulllying in there, so i'm sure the head staff won't accept any teacher that have even a small connection to bullying in the past. Unless the plot device made the whole staff don't know about any of the male protag past and only the students know about it (tho it still just a small part of it).

Dex-chan lover
@PutuKa I'm not sure if every people can trace a person's dark past. Its not like every bullied people have a certificated or permanent notes on themself right??
unless if they commited a crime then people will have a permanent notes on them

@seanaron well from my pov if he really wants to get a revenge, using every tools available to torment the target is the right choice. He doesn't have a financial power nor a way to get close to his workplace, the closest ones available is in his classroom.

tho I am not sure if he still wants a revenge to let go of his past, still can't judge that yet.

This is how scar from mental abuse never really go away. So guys, it's not really hard to be normal. Just dont bully other.

For your information guys MC just came here for revenge not for being a good teacher , Once again I repeat for revenge.

You guys wouldn't understand what it's like to hate to the point that you'd even torture their loved one Infront of them. You have no idea at all. The overwhelming rage that overcomes all morals.

Users who are viewing this thread