Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - All Alone

Double-page supporter
At this point I only feel sorry for the wife with no self esteem, and the daughter who's losing hers. The coach is the case of a young girl believing an older man with so much power over her is "totally in love with her" and "definitely fell out with the wife he won't divorce". She has self esteem issues too. And Suzuki, my heart hurts for her so much. Aizawa is worse than the bullies

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters.
Still somewhat interested in what the fuck's Aizawa's endgame.
>The recording? Obviously, it's for blackmail. What did you think, that I was gonna show it to her teachers lmao? Make the police arrest a middle schooler for bullying her friends? Maybe her parents would have some fun beating the shit out of her for misbehaving? Spread it around and ruin her life as a joke? Nah, it's all for [REDACTED].

wow.. that's a twist there.. either way i still don't approve you sensei, unless there's something big you do to change my little girl situation... anyway this chapter getting another complex plot, but i guess still have more chapter for the main dish...

@FgoSegul @blurgh123 There is absolutely nothing weird or overkill at having tap water be 60 degrees. You need to keep hot water at >50 celsius to kill off legionella.
The real question is, how did they know how hot the water was?

Dex-chan lover
@Igmk water in the tank can be as hot as you like, but water coming out of the tap shouldn't be that hot. At least that's the case in my jurisdiction.

When her father breaks up with that sensei, I think she might even contribute more to the bullying 😔.

OH GOD I haven't been this anxious reading a manga since Musume no tomodachi. I really just want to see Sensei's great Keikaku I know he's not only going to f*ck up really bad that a$shole and his family but all of the current school bullies and that stupid gym teacher too. Perhaps he'll redeem a$shole's daughter if she doesn't kill herself.

I hope the wife gets some revenge as well on the bully. Hopefully by initiating a one night stand with Yazaki where the bully realizes he does not control his wife and it was through the worst person in his mind that she cheated with.

Double-page supporter
I bet author will make that Bully lose everything his job and his family but that will take a long ass time.

@blurgh123 Well I'm getting way over 50 from my tap. I don't know what the precise temperature is though since my thermometer caps at 50.

@Popapop I don't think she'll contribute to the bullying but she's definitely going to turn a blind eye and do nothing to help. I feel like the author is going to give the girl some hope and then when the a**hole father breaks up with the gym teacher, the gym teacher is not gonna help her anymore

Dex-chan lover
@ShirouTheGod Wife is no better. Weak willed bitch who sees her daughter as nothing more than a tool to stay on her husband's good side.

Double-page supporter
And with this, we've caught up to the raws. The next chapter won't be out until March 8th. What a time to blue-ball us, eh?

@Ingway
The dude was definitely abusive from the beginning. She's been conditioned to accept it over the past 15 years.
Just wait, I can almost guarantee he'll start bullying his daughter too when he finds out that she's being bullied. He'll probably start saying that her mom must have cheated on him, since "there's no way someone with his blood would be bullied." He's less than pond scum.

Fed-Kun's army
@lovecraftianwitch but that doesn't apply to the problems she faces is because of her parents, her mother pushes her to study so hard in order to make her father happy, which causes her own best friend and club members to hate her. Her club teacher is only looking after her because her father is in a relationship with her, and that's gonna come back to bite the girl because her father doesn't love the teacher or the mother, only her. So if they find out about the cheating/nonexistent love that's another avenue of bullying/self blame for the poor girl.

Dex-chan lover
@lmgk i disagree only because they specified it was the shower specifically. If it was like a sink or something then whatever but a shower? Who the fuck bathing at 60 celsius. And the bacteria should be harmless if you’re water is filtered or whatever they do at those plants.

Users who are viewing this thread