Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?

hohohoho, they better finish this off with a bang by making the bullied boy takes revenge. Although i feel bad for the girl, kinda unlucky to be in this situation

Pussy teacher, he couldn’t get revenge on the bully so he goes after his child. Hope the dad beats him dead

Well thats how villains work they first attacked the most important things to that person and cant wait for that to happen what would be the fathers reaction if he saw his daughter get bullied and trash at school.

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story: Never look down on other people, karma's a bitch. And his daughter is the one who got the karma

Power Uploader
This title thusfar reminds me of how good The Monster of 1st Grade, Class A was before that series lost track of it's own plot.

Let us see whether it can remain as good as it is.

Dex-chan lover
If the teacher didn't involved the daughter, that have nothing to do with it, i would consider him the hero.

Power Uploader
@The_H_Guy
And then the series would be boring and loose most of it's appeal.
The entire point that makes it interesting is that he's exacting his revenge by the collateral of an innocent man.

God would be a boring character if he hadn't sacrificed the innocent firstborns of the Egyptians to free the Hebrews.

Really good pacing, every chapter adds a lot to the story, I'm already hooked up and can't wait for chapter 6.

Smh, there needs to be a tagging system like AO3. I wouldn't have begun to read this manga otherwise.

I love this. If you are getting revenge you have to go all the way.
Considering that you were 'innocent' when you got bullied it's only fair that you attack an innocent person who the bully cares about. Sure it makes you an asshole and it sucks for the innocent person but you're getting revenge right? You don't get to stay 'good' anymore. It's not about the right thing but getting back.
I always was annoyed when they just want to get back at the bad guy. Like wtf that's hypocritical and not at all the same thing.

Fed-Kun's army
All of this might be solved if that stupid dad apologize long ago, but he didnt, he doesnt want to. And now, he will pay the price for his smartass mouth, while deeply regret his shit dumbass personality :)

Users who are viewing this thread