Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?

Man this is pretty fucked up if the MC wants revenge he should just expose the guys affair or something but orchestrating the daughters bullying is sad she didn't do anything wrong. With all that being said I am looking forward to see where this goes lol.

you know, by the synopsis you'd expect this manga to be about a protagonist confronting the duality of trying to save an innocent girl from being bullied despite he himself being bullied (though for some reason it's always something akin to hardcore torture in manga) by the girl's father, right? You'd be wrong, the MC is the biggest and most disgusting villain, even more than the girl's father. And, you know why this plot device falls flat unlike with the Joker movie? The people target to the Joker's atrocities always deserved it someway or another. So, when you've established that your main character is someone who's suffered and who deserves our pity and who we root for (just like with Arthur) but then you change him to be a complete villain with no redeeming qualities, a psychopath no different from the rest of the villains, you have yourself a bad story. That's simply because the main victim of all of this doesn't deserve it. All the goodwill we've had for him gets washed away as if it never was there to begin with. The MC transforms into a bad guy that does bad things because he's bad. As someone else here put it, this is the equivalent of NTR hentai.

In the end this is just an edgefest. Sure, the “endgame” is probably going to be satisfying in a very morbid and twisted way, kinda like the Joker. But, the author could've told a story just as impactful and harsh without being so over-the-top edgy. Had it been more realistic (the bullying and the personal relationships between the characters, in general), this would've convinced a lot more readers and had a bigger effect.

feels like the kind of story that i'd rather just read the last few chapters to instead of having to wait out for the end

feel bad for the daughter, she literally is the only innocent one in the manga but everyone comes after her for whatever stupid reason.

Is this a trend in Japan and Korea where people are confusing edgy over-the-top nonsensical stories to be "Good"? I have come across too many extremely unrealistic over the top edgy pieces of garbage that I don't even feel anything anymore. There should be a way to blacklist this kind of shit on mangadex. We are willing to cooperate coz I don't have such fetishes to watch edgy shit.

Dear Authors, if you ever read this (most likely won't): Edgy DOES NOT mean good quality, instead you have to realistic in everything and not depict humans out to be some irredeemable pieces of trash, some are I admit, but in your stories almost everyone is some kind of psychopath, sociopath motherf*cker, like come on be real how many psychopaths will you come across in a day walking down the alley even on your worst days at most 2 to 3 in a few years. But nooo in your stories every goddamn person is a retard. Even the dogs on the streets have issues. I know there is an audience for this kind of edgy stuff but people stop trying to make this stuff seem normal.

>There should be a way to blacklist this kind of shit on mangadex. We are willing to cooperate coz I don't have such fetishes to watch edgy shit.

Entitled pricks reading shit for free shouldn't complain.
There's a reason the author has a lot of serialized works NOT YOU.

Group Leader
Fluff readers be swarming on a psychological mangas
FpFjlZ0.gif

@MaahirJ and what do you think would that have done? MC is just a teacher while he's a rich guy, he'll just pay it off and MC will basically attract useless attention and harm himself

@ayushk222 don't @ me if I didn't @ you.

Just move on & look up what the word means.

You are reading for FREE & complaining not me.

I should really stop entertaining clowns in comments.

This manga is awesome, can't wait to see what directions it'll take. I wanna see that rich guy get what he deserves.

Dex-chan lover
this basically the best revenge themed manga,
the fact that bully daughter did nothing wrong only make it better, it's add more "reality" situation that not all revenge is right.

Wow, I'm really into this story! It sucks that I can't binge this story till the end because it's still on-going.

Users who are viewing this thread