Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka?

Dex-chan lover
@Jackone
MC so obviously bully the girl
he never obviously do it.
he's only let bully done what they want, and he actually disgusted with the girl that bullying Shiori
regardless what you say, Aizawa still in ambigous area

@k40235
this is special because this is not a form of enjoyment and I felt something I ve never felt before
i understand that feel my friend.
part of my heart feel guilty for the girl, the other part really pleased for some reason,
this "feeling", is an ecstasy...... a pleasure that we can never get in any other manga

@Syanindita, I like your opinion, there's one chapter
Aizawa said he tried to move on.

@PekoMoona same here

@ryouhira

He so obviously does it

1. All the girls that are bullying the girl from I remember say that the teacher is ok with it while they are bullying her

2. MC says to the guy something about you messed it up or something like that alluding to the fact that he did something bad which later the guy can say to the girl and can also be used as evidence against MC

3. Gets caught on her phone which now girl knows

4. Even one of the girl sees MC manipulating situation to negatively affect girl and the MC doesn’t even deny it

5 now this all adds up to him getting charged by girl’s dad who used to bully MC in high school. He will also prob win the case since they have eye witnesses who have seen him do shit and have heard him confess to them. Also this is clearly revenge and dad can spin it so that the Mac bullied his daughter for revenge and well yeah he did

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The MC's part in the bullying is vague and ambiguous.

The author has made some insanely crazy characters. Eagerly waiting to see how it's going to turn out.

Dex-chan lover
If you think this is a classic getting revenge against your bully story

Then you’ll be wrong, the mc is passive to the point of helping the bullies torment his bully’s daughter

I didn't realise that I am such a fickle person.
I am moving to and fro, unable to support or hate sensei.

Something doesn't feel right.
I believe he is not the actual master behind the scenes of whole bullying thing.

I want more.
(Sorry for acting like the spoiled person I am.)

Group Leader
I dont think the Sensei MC is at fault, I don't think he has courage or the will to do anything and that's why he considers himself at fault with everything.

This series is illegally good. Can't wait for future chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
dropping, ONLY BECAUSE THIS IS NOT MY STYLE.

it is a good manga for sure, if you like psychological manga. It does fuck with your head a bit starting off. Up to chapter 6 or so, it's not 100% clear what's happening still. I'm dropping after reading chapter 9, determined it's not for me.

@flameshadowwolf
It's funny how I see the same things from all the different stories that I read being justified by the fanbase. If the mc wasn't really the teacher, most of the comments wouldn't be on his side, they would call him scum and all the other names, but because he's the mc, everyone keeps coming up with all these excuses to justify his behavior, while blaming everyone else in the story. Most commonly excuses Such as :

["He's helping her"]
- No he isn't, if he was, he would be helping her, not stalking her, not watching her getting bullied, not endorsing the bullies behavior, not instigating the matter, not being responsible for all this chaos...he would be helping her.

["He's trying to collect evidence"]
- Evidence for what exactly? To stop the bullies? They wouldn't be bulling her if he didn't instigate the matter in the first place. Not to mention he has enough evidence to destroy them if he wanted to, so what is he waiting for? And people are still blind to the fact that the mc even smiles when he sees the girl getting bullied, as if he gets off on that.

["He's waiting for the girl to ask for help"]
This excuse is the most foolish one out of all, cause if he wanted to help her he could've easily done that, it's his responsibility as the teacher and an adult to help his students/child, also this idea that someone needs to ask for help first so you can help them even though you can tell something is clearly wrong is completely dumb. Anyone who's been bullied, and I dont mean being made fun of or teased, I mean friends turning on you, family being negligence, and being emotionally and physically exhausted,etc... they will tell you that it isn't easy asking for help, especially from someone you can clearly tell gets a stimuli from watching you suffer.

There are so many excuses people come up with to justify their excuses on why they side with the mc, but I shouldn't be surprised, cause some of this people are the same ones who read "Redo of healer" and say they masturbate from seeing the mc rape women in that story, and they are also the same people who dropped Goblin slayer just because they claim "there's no longer enough rape in there", or the same people who go around saying "Griffith did nothing wrong"....yet here I am being surprised that they are trying to justify the mc's inappropriate behavior towards a child just because of whom her parents are.

CREDIT TO-Tshídíso Wéb
Manganelo.com

Lmao its your own fault for being surprised that people can be... "the way they are" for better terms. Im just waiting for the "youre a simp" insults or "it's just a story" arguments or "I dont care I still side with the mc" comments. Dont be surprised that people can blare morality for their own convenience. Otherwise this is a good story though.

Eliner Sorez lol I'll keep that in mind. But yes this is definitely a good story, despite my disagreement towards how people see the mc and his behavior, I still find the series fascinating. Ofcourse it created a situation where you have to wonder if you were in the mc's shoes, "would take revenge on an innocent person just because their parents did you wrong?" Personally I wouldn't, but the matter isn't that simple either. Because if you believe in such an idea, then I guess you wouldn't mind if black people kill other white people just because their ancestors did them wrong too. But either way, this story created an interesting dynamic/situation.

I also love your quote "Don't be surprised that people can blare morality for their own convenience". I think this quote speaks volumes

If this were an isolated incident, that'd be one thing. However, bullying is a huge issue within Japanese schools, and most turn a blind eye because no one wants to be the one that ruins the school's reputation. If Aizawa's on her side, stopping the immediate bullying isn't likely going to change things in the long run -- she can be bullied from a distance or covertly have her life destroyed through other means. Hell, just telling them to stop bullying her would only entice them more, and they ramp things up when no one's looking, pay guys to do bad things to her, things of that nature. In this regard, I believe she's bait to catch a bigger fish, most likely a line-crossing incident where it stops being bullying and becomes a criminal act of malice. And if that's the truth, she has to endure, and he has to let it happen, no matter how much it pains them.

[If Aizawa's on her side, stopping the immediate bullying isn't likely going to change things in the long run -- she can be bullied from a distance or covertly have her life destroyed through other means]
- That's not true, cause it depends on how he chooses to stop the bulling. He already has enough evidence to destroy them, he could choose to threatened them with it, or he can use it so that they will be expelled from school, their parents will know the current circumstances and probably discipline them, the media will get involved which cause them to be ashamed or go in hiding, hell...they could even get arrested because bulling is a crime in some countries. As I said there a lot of ways to stop bullying from escalating even further.

[In this regard, I believe she's bait to catch a bigger fish, most likely a line-crossing incident where it stops being bullying and becomes a criminal act of malice]
- There are lot of things that could play out while he's waiting for things to accelerate, she could commit suicide as we've seen she's now starting to consider that an option, they could do something much worse that could lead to her death, all in the name of "waiting for criminal acts of malice". Waiting would prove to be much more detrimental than taking action.
Not to mention that act of malice could be something that would traumatize her for life, so what is that gonna do if she never recovers from this? I mean look the teacher, he still hasn't moved on from that. What if the bullies pay a group of people to rape her, do you think she's gonna recover from that? Well at least the teacher will get his evidence and his revenge, at the cost of a child who never did anything wrong him.

James Ray She has to endure? Well it's easy for you to say that because you're on the receiving end of that stick. Not to mention they could do something that could traumatize her for life, so what is enduring gonna do if she never recovers from this? I mean look the teacher, he still hasn't moved on from that. What if the bullies pay a group of people to rape her, do you think she's gonna recover from that? Or do you want her to endure being raped too? Well at least the teacher will get his evidence and his revenge, at the cost of a child who never did anything wrong him. And as a fanbase you'll be pleased with that.

Tshídíso Wéb Have you read/watch Redo of Healer? I would like to hear what's the best course of action Keyaru should take in his situation from you.

Tyler Dawgs I have read it. Are you asking me if he should take revenge? My answer would be "yes absolutely". Now the problem I have with his character is that he ends up raping even women who did nothing wrong to him and the fanbase will applaud it (I even made a review about that, I believe it still hasn't been overrun by the comments), and in the novel, he becomes worse. And if you're asking if I like his character, then "no I do not".

Tshídíso Wéb okay, I'm very satisfied with your answer. I would be completely fine too if he only hurts/kills his target of revenge. But the problem is he keeps involving innocent people. Thank you for your answer.
Thanks to
Tshídíso Wéb
Eliner Sorez
James Ray
Tyler Dawgs
Found from-https://manganelo.com/manga/hf924949

Mangadex commenters have room temperature IQ, please dont go further down if you value your brain cells.

This manga is just shit. I usually like revenge manga of this sort, but cmon she has done nothing to you. Stop defending the mc. Honestly it would've been better if he just targeted her dad like a normal person. I think the mc should have been the black haired dude.(student not her dad)

Why does the most horribly written trash get rated so high here? Is it because most users here were bullied so they sympathize with the literal psychotic MC?

Opinions exist, but this is just objectively bad.

Its fun to read though, please translate more chapters.

This is really bad and a lil bit uncomfortable but because of that, it's really good ngl I like this, I just laugh at that whamen(the teacher) it's just that she think that she is in a story that she is the main character that if she became a mother of the girl everything will become better, I mean what a delusional whamen wtf does she think she's doing, It's just laughable how stupid this whamen is, BTW I give this 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread