Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 127 - Senpai... today's... a special day.

This was so wholesome.

I really hate it that USA = english/the world.
Ooh some shitty USA company licences it, too bad for the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Been enjoying this series more and more now that they are more clear than before about the other to each other. Hopefully won't end at when they officially get together like too many romcoms and have more after it

Dex-chan lover
So we're just not gonna talk about how Rabbit kouhai was literally posing like a Jojo with her cousin in the back posing as her stand on Page 3? Ok then.
President also does a Jojo pose:
903060fe-518c-4ea1-bdb5-6d35381eb017.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Damn...this is great. It's unique, you don't really see many romances with a dynamic like this. Yea, there's the classic strong girl, weaker guy dynamic, but it goes a bit deeper than that. Where you would think that someone like Nagatoro would just stress him out, she still manages to bring that spark of excitement to his life.

Dex-chan lover
Heads up:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will stop translating future Nagatoro chapters. Kodansha is launching a manga app named "K Manga" on May 10 and it will provide simulpub chapters of many series, including Nagatoro. He sees no point in continuing to translate new chapters if they will already be translated and available in English the moment they release in Japan. His only exception is if the translations are really bad, but he doubts they will turn out that bad. However, he will still translate the extras.

kinda sucks. There are plenty of official translations that are garbage, especially when they westernize certain aspects

Dex-chan lover
Heads up:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will stop translating future Nagatoro chapters. Kodansha is launching a manga app named "K Manga" on May 10 and it will provide simulpub chapters of many series, including Nagatoro. He sees no point in continuing to translate new chapters if they will already be translated and available in English the moment they release in Japan. His only exception is if the translations are really bad, but he doubts they will turn out that bad. However, he will still translate the extras.
Yeah, because the entire fucking World lives in the US... It's well known that no other countries ever exists anywhere else.

Dex-chan lover
HA! I fucking knew it, Gamo got a crush on Anitoro.

And this chapter was really good and wholesome. I really love to see the progress between Senpai and Nagatoro, going at their own pace.

(And thanks you for the translation until now. o/)

Last edited:
Heads up:
Awesome. Thank you very much. Again, fucked in the ass, because apparently there's only USA outside of Japan, so there's no reason to care about people living outside of it since they do not exist.

exgK5Jz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Only groups on my block list are official publishers. Fuck all this region locked and pay to see stuff. I live in the US and I think it is bs to block the rest of the world. I knew things would get bad the moment mangadex started letting them "update"

Edit: I buy the actual books. These digital publishers don't keep these works for long before archiving em or removing them.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how companies are mad that we keep pirating stuff but then they do shit like this lol do they not see that they are literally the cause

Dex-chan lover
Its a pay for points service its on the app store now so if you wanna keep reading this is gonna cost i think 80 points a chapter since thats how it is on mangapoke and this is basically the same thing as that just over here in the us..
IMG_2847.png
1$ for chapter is a fuckin scam.... let's it burn... manga+ give you the last 3 chapters free...

Pay-per-points manga reading apps suck. I'll just find another translation.

Also I live in canada so it doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread