Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 127 - Senpai... today's... a special day.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this series will continue even after they do become a couple officially. Yeah as expected kmanga app won’t be available in my region. Because in my country a local publisher licensed the series, but they are freakin’ slow to translate and use low quality paper.

Dex-chan lover
Thank God someone else is picking it up
Not only these services are US only, they have this scummy point-based system.
Good luck for broke pieces of shit from third world countries like me.
It's too expensive for the US as well it would cost me 880 points a week that's over $12 a week I could buy a Manga volume a week for that

Dex-chan lover
honestly there no point for them to even have to confess to each other at this point

though im still looking forward to it nonetheless

cute ch looking forward to the next

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me really smile :)

You know, I like this new side of Nagatoro. Her personality became more genuine over time, she teases less (she doesn't have to quit) and she has a goal and hobbies now.

Senpai became less of a wimp, he is more confident and really learned to love Nagatoro.

In short:
GO FOR IT! I ROOT FOR YOU TWO!

Dex-chan lover
We're reaching smile levels previously thought impossible.
image.png
Unfortunately, because Senpai was attempting to adjust his nonexistent glasses and looking away at the time... he didn't see this.

Dex-chan lover
Heads up:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will stop translating future Nagatoro chapters. Kodansha is launching a manga app named "K Manga" on May 10 and it will provide simulpub chapters of many series, including Nagatoro. He sees no point in continuing to translate new chapters if they will already be translated and available in English the moment they release in Japan. His only exception is if the translations are really bad, but he doubts they will turn out that bad. However, he will still translate the extras.
Bro I swear to god that app better be released to all region and not just US

Dex-chan lover
I believe that I can continue on translating Nagatoro-san for Mangadex as I'm not from the US and I won't be able to access K Manga as well as most people here won't be able to, so I'm announcing officially that Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans will pick this series up!
Pog move brother

Double-page supporter
I believe that I can continue on translating Nagatoro-san for Mangadex as I'm not from the US and I won't be able to access K Manga as well as most people here won't be able to, so I'm announcing officially that Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans will pick this series up!
I just want to say I love you

Thanks for picking this up and I already hate k manga

Users who are viewing this thread