Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 129 - Even Senpai is trying his best.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if we'll ever see a blue period x nagatoro crossover, even in an extra it'd be neat

Dex-chan lover
I hope that nothing goes wrong , becuzse I’ve seen mangas do this wrong and idk nagatoro will get jealous or smth

The Ecchi MTL squad still trying to catch up with the goat ATF4, but with quality they just can't! Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like focusing on exams and scores defeats the underlying purpose of creating artwork, in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
skjKZMo.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly losing interest as this goes on.
Not that it matters since I'm not a paying customer, but if I were I would probably stop right about now.
It's sad since this manga was one of the ones that got me into the hobby in the first place.
But it's just getting ridiculous at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly losing interest as this goes on.
Not that it matters since I'm not a paying customer, but if I were I would probably stop right about now.
It's sad since this manga was one of the ones that got me into the hobby in the first place.
But it's just getting ridiculous at this point.
I would also like to admit to becoming bored of this. This is dragging on way too long. I found that by chapters 100-120 is a good length to get to the confessions.

Dex-chan lover
On the other side, the male protagonist growth, the Nagatoro uncertainess, I suppose the pace of the chapters is honest and we need some kind of achievment before the prize.

Dex-chan lover
No. You have time to have children. That is one of lifes biggest steps but the olympics is a one in a life time event. You need youth. Having children can be done yeeears later.
Not for women it can't... chances of a health pregnancy diminish with age... especially after mid 20s when the body starts to die. (you grow until about 25-27).

Not to mention.. they literally run out of eggs.

Dex-chan lover
yeah fuck the olympics, nagatoro needs to understand that orihara is right, women have to choose between career and family, and orihara is choosing the one that's a soulless waste of time.

but she'll probably win or at least impress with the power of "romance" and the "supportive wife" senpai. which is a lie.

what this manga gets right is nagatoro from moment zero was seeking her place in senpai's world, senpai's mission. all this judo crap is the manga trying to say that senpai also needs to find his place in "her mission." no, no he doesn't. when men try to do that, their women go looking for a man who won't.

tldr: impregnate underage nagatoro

Dex-chan lover
welp over the last few days, I've read the whole thing... There's not a single character I like in this manga. None. I even hate half of them. But weirdly enough it's still an exciting read. I more ways than one :meguusmug: [...]

Welcome to Japanese Media.
I blame Kabuki Theatre.

Double-page supporter
Hard disagree with people saying judo/ the Olympics is a waste of time/bad/whatever. Orihara has her sights set on becoming the best in the world at something. That requires sacrifice.

This isn't "your goals are bad, mine are good", but Nagatoro needs to actually stop and consider what her goals are. It was never really about beating Orihara after all, it was about no longer running away from judo because of her. So what does she really want?

Dex-chan lover
as if 2 wasnt enough machida got another crazy guy in her group

Users who are viewing this thread