Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 129 - Even Senpai is trying his best.

Dex-chan lover
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
what kinda zero sum game shit she smokin

nanashi gave nagatoro the high school existential crisis this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro's underpants used to be the holy grail in this manga. Now we're seeing them all the time. I'm not complaining but it's interesting how things have changed.
Nagatoro's tan lines are somehow a selling point of her character, but seeing her in this chapter makes it look like her main thing is swimming outside, not Judo. Unless she swims here and there, tans REALLY easily and said tan just sticks around for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Not for women it can't... chances of a health pregnancy diminish with age... especially after mid 20s when the body starts to die. (you grow until about 25-27).

Not to mention.. they literally run out of eggs.
Dude. Woman have time until the age of 35 for babies, safely. When 35 hits and over, it causes fertility problems. Now as for athleticism, you are at your peak in your 20s to early 30s. Sports at the competitive level is a young mans sport. Babies, as I said can wait.

Dex-chan lover
Dude. Woman have time until the age of 35 for babies, safely. When 35 hits and over, it causes fertility problems. Now as for athleticism, you are at your peak in your 20s to early 30s. Sports at the competitive level is a young mans sport. Babies, as I said can wait.
Did you not read the "chances of a health pregnancy diminish with age"... Babies literally can't wait, because you are just asking for a miss-carriage the longer you wait. (There be a reason women hit the wall in their 30s, and panic to get a husband if they don't already have one....)

Go look at the statistics, don't take my word for it.
It isn't rocket science though, having a child when you are young and at peak health, is better than when your body starts dying... who'd have thought?

Also it decrease the amount of children one can have as well.

Babies can wait for men, but not women.

Dex-chan lover
Did you not read the "chances of a health pregnancy diminish with age"... Babies literally can't wait, because you are just asking for a miss-carriage the longer you wait. (There be a reason women hit the wall in their 30s, and panic to get a husband if they don't already have one....)

It isn't rocket science though, having a child when you are young and at peak health, is better than when your body starts dying... who'd have thought?

I agree, sad but true. Every passing year after 30 is an added risk for the women counterpart. There is more benefit having babies younger than older, just straight up facts.

Dex-chan lover

I'm talking late 20s ya doofus.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, sad but true. Every passing year after 30 is an added risk for the women counterpart. There is more benefit having babies younger than older, just straight up facts.
Well it depends, there are pro's and cons.

Losing value after they hit 30, is the cost of having value as soon as they are legally able to conceive.
They also get the privilege of being hypergamous. (women date up, and on the inverse men date down)

Where as men, don't have any value, and must earn it. And thus are expendable, thus are the ones sent to die in wars.
Their privilege is that the amount of value they can attain is only limited by how long they are alive for.

So it isn't better or worse on either side, just different. Both can live perfectly purposeful lives full of meaning, but both can also fuck it up completely. A woman with her actions, and a man with his inaction.

One big thing for women have children younger tho, is that it is a good thing, since that is what will bring most joy and fulfillment in life. Seeing her kids grow up, and then her grand-kids.

There is no greater pleasure or purpose for a woman to be able to have than that.
"Momma bear" is a saying for a reason.
And there is no greater purpose or meaning for a man, then being providing for and being respected by his family.
"Give a man a purpose and he will crawl through broken glass with a smile."

Bit of a long comment... I rewrote it a few times since i didn't want to over-bloat with info.
I wanted to be sure to include some positives. And there are more than the negatives, and they have more importance as well.

Users who are viewing this thread