Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 129 - Even Senpai is trying his best.

Dex-chan lover
There are two kinds of people;
  • Those who recognize that Senpai is about to prove Machida wrong AND prepare to propose to Nagatoro as a result
  • Those who think Senpai screwed up by not just saying Nagatoro is his girlfriend

Can't wait for Senpai to man up and show that demon instructor that multitasking is indeed possible.

Dex-chan lover
They're both wrong.
The biggest win in life is not getting a gold medal and getting accepted into school...
It's having children and setting up a family.
Or getting those new apple AR goggles. Actually I'm pretty sure the goggles trump everything

Dex-chan lover
They're both wrong.
The biggest win in life is not getting a gold medal and getting accepted into school...
It's having children and setting up a family.
No. You have time to have children. That is one of lifes biggest steps but the olympics is a one in a life time event. You need youth. Having children can be done yeeears later.

Group Leader
This "Elite four" name is so XD..... but I wonder if Senpai will be able to show a side of not abandoning everything for his goals that will inspire Nagatoro too

Dex-chan lover
welp over the last few days, I've read the whole thing... There's not a single character I like in this manga. None. I even hate half of them. But weirdly enough it's still an exciting read. I more ways than one :meguusmug:

I think it's these weird ass lines they keep throwing out, like some epic final battle for the fate of the multiverse. Like ok chief, if you throw everything for a single thing you'll just ruin your work-life balance. And if you're aiming for gold just because judo is the only thing you have... That's just sad. It's not nagatoro having it good, and stop complaining about her catching up, you did the same thing before. :oooo:

Well at least he'll confess soon; they're so close already, practically dating, so it's about time... wait... then why is he even waiting? What was the point? Something something worthy...

Group Leader
Nagatoro's underpants used to be the holy grail in this manga. Now we're seeing them all the time. I'm not complaining but it's interesting how things have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread