Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 129 - Senpai is doing his best

The quality of the drawings has severly dropped these lasts issues....whats going on?
as the other guy said. the long time translator dropped out with the now third recent most issue since it got an official translation. problem is, that translation is US only. and even then good luck, because the monetization is god awful. a few days after luigiymario2 posted his first translation of this series the same group returned since that app is very restrictive.

Ank

Double-page supporter
Look at the chapters. There are two different groups translating this. Try the other one.
Im not talking about the image quality. I meant the author's drawings, they are getting worst lately.

Ank

Double-page supporter
as the other guy said. the long time translator dropped out with the now third recent most issue since it got an official translation. problem is, that translation is US only. and even then good luck, because the monetization is god awful. a few days after luigiymario2 posted his first translation of this series the same group returned since that app is very restrictive.
I didnt mean the "image quality". I meant the quality of the authors drawings. The art quality got worst these couple issues.

Dex-chan lover
She’s so possessive lmao and bro is just like “well idk, we’re not dating”

Love his confidence in the art thing though

Users who are viewing this thread