Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 145 - But Senpai... wouldn't it be weird...

Dex-chan lover
Yep, Nagatoro' cute peachy butt makes another appearance.
And she's flashing her titties to Senpai no issues, I guess the previous video call plus nude modelling plus hot spring chapter broke that seal in her.
But Senpai's schlong is too much for now. My dude was probably hard as a rock with all the eye candy.

Take your win, you lucky bastard! You fully deserve her, and so does she.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever reported it and got it deleted, wow. Didn't think anyone here was so fragile as to be mentally broken by the sight of someone else's wang.

But the hypocrisy is astounding. Tsugumomo so frequently showed explicit "but it's not penetrative sex, it's spiritual intercourse" sex -- and the redraws weren't shy about showing female genitals in the midst of that sex -- that I dropped it.

Because that's what a mature adult (or perhaps just an old fart like me) does when something crosses their boundaries of personal taste but doesn't hurt anyone. Not decide that no one else should get to see it. 🤷‍♀️

I lost the R18 edit by a minute or two. I’m pretty curious now. Anyone know where I can find it?

I posted this to piss off sone pedos snd cash in some reaction points, and it worked wonderfully.

Yup, they're both teenagers so that's normal, i know

From his past works we already knew nanashi is a pedophile, so it's no use criticizing nagatoro for putting underage people in those situations
You know some people can separate fiction and reality?

I posted this to piss off sone pedos snd cash in some reaction points, and it worked wonderfully.

Yup, they're both teenagers so that's normal, i know

From his past works we already knew nanashi is a pedophile, so it's no use criticizing nagatoro for putting underage people in those situations
Schizo

Users who are viewing this thread