Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 145 - But Senpai... wouldn't it be weird...

Supporter
Second years will be 17 by the end of the school year. We may know Nagatoro's birthday but I don't recall it.

With Dangers in My Heart Ichiakawa's birthday is very late March and in the 8th grade (2nd Middle) he is one of the youngest in has class at 13 until right before the end of the school year while Yamada turned 14 in September (I think).
And she's about to turn 15 if this summer vacation/study camp arc ever gets there.

Dex-chan lover
just get married

i hope this manga doesn't do the kaguya-sama thing where it switches to that serious tone to show premarital sex as morally good and just another part of healthy maturation. it would undermine the good things the manga has to say about sexuality.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I posted this to piss off sone pedos snd cash in some reaction points, and it worked wonderfully.

Yup, they're both teenagers so that's normal, i know

From his past works we already knew nanashi is a pedophile, so it's no use criticizing nagatoro for putting underage people in those situations
images

Nagatoro is doing the Uzaki move of "now that i have him, im making sure to move it right along" Uzaki would be proud

Dex-chan lover
What reference?
100 Girlfriends. Shizuka, while trying to stop all of the horndog girlfriends from seeing Rentarou nude in the bath, accidently saw him nude in the bath and passed out. An elephant head was used to censor the scene. While typing on her phone in her sleep she said something to the effect of "I like giraffes. But I like elephants more.".

(Not that I watch degenerate stuff like this! I, uh, heard about it... What'ed y'll think about the latest Gushing Over Magical Girls?)

Her sleep speech is at 4 min 3 sec, or 243 seconds (at end). Elephant scene near start of the offset in the video. Entire video is funny so go ahead and skip back to the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread