Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 151 - Senpaii!! You can do it!! Senpaiii!!

Dex-chan lover
Well good chapter, I didn't expect the siblings to meddle in, but nagatoro encouraging him like he did was really good.

It's also pretty pointless for the series to continue at this point.

The style of this manga is pretty different that the nowadays romcoms where everything is dragged, full of cliches etc. It's best this way

Wonder if we'll see a timeskip chapter where nagatoro looks like he imagined her one time (when she was going with another guy)

Sex scene or bust! Make it happen, Nanashi!!

Well yes i was looking for this too, at least for their reactions... he should do a doujin story as a sort of canon (with nipples and the rest...)

Double-page supporter
This was quite the action packed chapter , but that last page hit me like a train , it has been such a long time with this series (almost 7 years now) and i would have never imagined this day would come , only 3 chapters left , this manga was one of its kind (from what i have read) it went from straight up down bad to wholesome asf ,and my wholesome manga list is shriking faster than it should , my top 5s are all finished :meguuusad::

• Love is war
  • ri-chan
  • Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta
  • Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
  • takagi-san

Double-page supporter
Well yes i was looking for this too, at least for their reactions... he should do a doujin story as a sort of canon (with nipples and the rest...)
knowing nanashi rn , he probably would make it wholesome asf too

Banned
It’s almost over and I’m happy. Many of these love com shits run for too long. There really isn’t much to go after this.

I look forward to 774’s next work.

Even if it’s like adult versions. Like Moto Takagi

Group Leader
He definitely will, extra chapters are proof of that, you can take the perversions out of a man, but you can't take the man out of the perversions.

Hope he finally continues his magical girl bestiality series :finnawoke:
Wait, his what series?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, his what series?
It's basically 3 doujins really, but it implied he would make more, Naruto purified him before that though, so Nagatoro happened.

I can give link if you want, but I take no responsibility if it's too much for you :dogkek:

Group Leader
im trying to get through this one because people say it only gets better. at what point should i give up if it's still just meh for me
Idk man, if you don't like it don't read it.

Group Leader
It's basically 3 doujins really, but it implied he would make more, Naruto purified him before that though, so Nagatoro happened.

I can give link if you want, but I take no responsibility if it's too much for you :dogkek:
I've likely read weirder, and have no one to blame but myself. And Steve.
So why not 8D

Group Leader
Illya x Kuro, a man of passion I see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
really the only way 771 could screw this up is if he does a timeskip where they're 30 and only just getting married or thinking about kids

abe sama aint die for this, let them get married right out of high school and start making a baseball team

It’s a bit sad to see it end, but I’d rather it end now happily instead of be drawn out and ruined.

Completely unexpected chapter, and a completely unexpected announcement... I thought after a day I would calm down and look at things more objectively, but I'm still sad about it ending.

Aggregator gang
I suppose it makes sense, with Senpai graduating and all that, can't really have a high school romance if one of the people isn't in high school.
You could always put them together afterward. He goes to art school and she goes to another local college or something.
Maybe Nanashi will continue the story under a new title... we can only hope. Just seems odd that it would end here with so many loose threads. Not to mention the investment the audience has in the other characters.

Dex-chan lover
You could always put them together afterward. He goes to art school and she goes to another local college or something.
Maybe Nanashi will continue the story under a new title... we can only hope. Just seems odd that it would end here with so many loose threads. Not to mention the investment the audience has in the other characters.
This, people seems to be surprisingly invested in Nagatoro, so I think a sequel about their relationship would do well.

Kinda funny how the most degenerate hentai mangakas make some of the best romance

Aggregator gang
well hopefully there is a sequel to nagatoro about when they are married and have a child kinda what takagi san did.
Or better yet a spinoff where he expands on the stories of the other characters. Would like to see Gamo-chan and Taiga (Big Bro-Toro) get together; as well as find out what happens with the rest of the cast. Us faithful have a lot of emotional stock in this story and even though they're supporting characters I can't think of them as throwaway so easily.

We can't be sad that it's coming to an end, we need to be happy that it happened :chad::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread