Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 151 - Senpaii!! You can do it!! Senpaiii!!

Dex-chan lover
A good chapter followed by a swift gut punch that this is ending in 3 chapters. Meh. Feels like there could've been more to tell of their story and development as a couple and individuals. Oh well.

It's a bittersweet call to end it just after they became official, but I guess that's better than stalling it for god knows how long (Looking at you Reiji.)

With that said, if Nagatoro's ending, can we expect Yupiel part 3 soon :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
That final page was enough to make a grown man cry. It's so over, peak is gonna end soon

Double-page supporter
whoaa finally her brother agreed X'D althougt he just giving up

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO DON'T LEAVE US NAGATORO!!
DON'T LEAVE US ALONE WITH THEM!!!
fa94bfa9a88d141b5b281b10b48c416f.jpg
Seriously, all of the best couples are riding off into the sunset, and were left with Trashzuya and his "Rent-a-Skanks" ....

Ugh, gag me with a spoon...

Aggregator gang
This is a pefrect point to end a very good manga. Looking with dismay at you, Komi-san.
Haven't read Komi-san, just the latest chapters, and I couldn't get why people liked the walls of text (I decided to take a look during the Among Us chapters or something like that)

Dex-chan lover
Best to leave on a "happily ever after" end note than to continue as a rudderless zombie series like "Hajimete no Gal".

seems kinda weird to end it now imo. id understand ending it after the kiss, but this seems like a weird place. i do think ending it rather than letting it get stale is a good thing. but rather than ending the story at the end of an arc, it feels like nanashi finished the arc, then started drawing the next arc and decided "nah", which is why it feels kinda weird to me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Come one guys we still have Gojo and Marin.......and I made myself even sadder.

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters left huh. whelp here's hoping 774 celebrates the completion of the manga with a new hentai work

Dex-chan lover
Please have this end with an epilogue showing that dream he had when he was sick a reality, the one where they were married and he was home sick while she took care of him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh noo, not a real ending...I was hoping for at least 300 more chapters... Oh well, as long as it ends on the author's terms I will accept this.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God this is a hard pill to swallow. This was such an enjoyable ride. Instead, I’ll just be happy.

Besides who knows… If things turn out right there could possibly be a sequel. Fingers crossed…

Users who are viewing this thread