Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 151 - Senpaii!! You can do it!! Senpaiii!!

Dex-chan lover
And so ends another manga that didn't know what to do when the confession actually happened. C'mon man there is so much more they can do with this story and these two awkward bozos. Just because they are dating now doesn't mean you have to cut the cord in three chapters.

Supporter
He definitely will, extra chapters are proof of that, you can take the perversions out of a man, but you can't take the man out of the perversions.

Hope he finally continues his magical girl bestiality series :finnawoke:
You got it backwards. You can take the man out of the perversions (get him to stop drawing hentai), but you can't take the perversions out of the man (wanting to draw hentai).

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I can see why the author would end it here. People might not be happy about not seeing how their relationship develops from here but... I mean we've already gone through the bulk of their development already. The only real obstacles or developments we would be able to see would stem from what people often consider trite or cliche; long distance, different school schedules, busy with assignments/extracurricular activities, etc etc. Do you really want to see that?

Any continuation without noticeable conflict or difficulty could be relegated to singular pages of slice-of-life fluff. Which while nice, I don't think that's what the author intends to go for. So why not bow out on their terms, when the author himself is satisfied with the conclusion? Better than artificially dragging it out past its expiration date.

Dex-chan lover
I think you are right. There is nothing left to do with the story here except wrap it up-- leading up to this point it was definitely dragging.
Yeah, I feel that "Please Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro" as a concept is basically done, the bullying is effectively long gone and now they're a couple, like most romance series it was always more about them getting together than anything else unfortunately.

Our best hopes is that he decides to make a sequel about them as a couple, that or expand the story, not be just about Nagatoro and Senpai, but also get chapters about the other girls too.

At least I think we can assume it wasn't axed, cause I'm pretty sure it is still fairly popular, plus this isn't exactly a bad point to end either.

Dex-chan lover
You got it backwards. You can take the man out of the perversions (get him to stop drawing hentai), but you can't take the perversions out of the man (wanting to draw hentai).
Crap lol
At least my point still stands, so there's that :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
good ol brother v brother combat

wrap this up in a neat lil bow nanashi i trust u

Users who are viewing this thread