Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 151 - Senpaii!! You can do it!! Senpaiii!!

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't feel so sudden, rushed, or unexpected to me. It's great for good things to get the endings they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
IT IS ENDING AHHHHHHHHH. God, still cannot believe I had more faith in rent-a-mid than this so many years back lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad, i mean, i love this manga and i've been reading it since the first chapters and pixiv omakes so i don't want to see it become something like Komi-san with the author repeating the same joke over and over again for the sake of extending a one hit wonder. And I wish 774 the best of the lucks, and i wonder what will come next, because this guy is a mixed bag, he's a HUGE perv but he also likes sweet vanilla stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I can see why the author would end it here. People might not be happy about not seeing how their relationship develops from here but... I mean we've already gone through the bulk of their development already. The only real obstacles or developments we would be able to see would stem from what people often consider trite or cliche; long distance, different school schedules, busy with assignments/extracurricular activities, etc etc. Do you really want to see that?

Any continuation without noticeable conflict or difficulty could be relegated to singular pages of slice-of-life fluff. Which while nice, I don't think that's what the author intends to go for. So why not bow out on their terms, when the author himself is satisfied with the conclusion? Better than artificially dragging it out past its expiration date.
Perfectly explained my feelings toward this ending announcement. We don’t need to see another 50-100 chapters of them dating. I’d rather the author end the series on his own terms instead of forcing himself to continue dragging it out.

Dex-chan lover
Hope it's not a corny ending. Least make the epilogue show the future family.

Dex-chan lover
The end is near. Rejoice in the coming of the end for it will be our salvation

Well it's nice that they made up fairly quick. Sad to see it ending but seems like a decent place to end.

Supporter
Honestly I can see why the author would end it here. People might not be happy about not seeing how their relationship develops from here but... I mean we've already gone through the bulk of their development already. The only real obstacles or developments we would be able to see would stem from what people often consider trite or cliche; long distance, different school schedules, busy with assignments/extracurricular activities, etc etc. Do you really want to see that?
Agree with you on this, sadly for many romcoms the climax of the story is the confession. Many romcoms that try to go beyond we are dating now ending, has all of those plots that better fit a shojo than a romcoms.

I mean even this simple conflict between the 2 had people split and bitter no matter how the story progressed.

Just imagining more or even more serious plots for their relationship development, would make me dread reading the story.

So absolutely get out while on top and be remembered for the good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread