Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 154 - Senpaii!! Nagatoro!!

this fitting enough senpai has confidence and grown so happy to see it end and now what will nanashi do now

Dex-chan lover
That was definitely an ending.
Not my favorite, but enjoyable series overall.

Dex-chan lover
Back then my friend post this manga 1st & 2nd translation as his own translation. I was surprised 774 who did guro or loli hentai manga release legit manga based on his pixiv artwork years ago.

A bit sad this meme manga ends. Thank you author and translator.

I hope the mangaka release the sex scene and their family life as office worker and mangaka / artist

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, it has been an absolute pleasure working on this manga for the past year and change, I have been an avid reader of Nagatoro ever since the start of 2018 and it was an awesome process to get to work on my favorite manga of mine at least for most of the final stretch, I hope you guys really enjoyed the quality of our scans and the journey as much as I did! For now I hope to catch you all on any of my other scan works here: E.N.D Scans
Thank you for your hard work! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
The world is cruel but beautiful at the same time. Read between the lines and you’d be alright. Thanks for the work over the years to all of the team that work with the series

Dex-chan lover
This has to be my third or fifth manga purge since I first stated reading. Long stories ending in bundles. It doesn't feel that bad anymore but damn doesn't it still sting.

Dex-chan lover
It was a beautiful ride. I hope we'll have one bonus chapter.
It was one of the more interesting romcom bully .

And thanks again to all the translator!

Dex-chan lover
yet another one of the reason I still live today end... Thank you for the journey Nagatoro san. At first I dont like you, I dont like how bullish you are at paisen. But the more I read, the more I realize its your way of showing your affection towards someone you really cares about. And.. It captivates me to keep reading. Not even one moment or hiccup happened when I read your journey with paisen. For that, I give you many thanks.

I hope I found other manga that will fill the void you left on my heart. So I could keep living, so I could throw away the thought.. The dangerous thought of axing myself abruptly.

Thanks for the journey, and many thanks not pushing it more like that manga with cosplayer on it. the one I drop due to how different FL become. Just for the sake of milking the series more.

Goodbye, Nagatoro-san.. Goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread