Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 154 - Senpaii!! Nagatoro!!

yet another one of the reason I still live today end... Thank you for the journey Nagatoro san. At first I dont like you, I dont like how bullish you are at paisen. But the more I read, the more I realize its your way of showing your affection towards someone you really cares about. And.. It captivates me to keep reading. Not even one moment or hiccup happened when I read your journey with paisen. For that, I give you many thanks.

I hope I found other manga that will fill the void you left on my heart. So I could keep living, so I could throw away the thought.. The dangerous thought of axing myself abruptly.

Thanks for the journey, and many thanks not pushing it more like that manga with cosplayer on it. the one I drop due to how different FL become. Just for the sake of milking the series more.

Goodbye, Nagatoro-san.. Goodbye.
please stay strong bro. i understand how it can be to not have a reason to live, but you can find one if you look hard enough. even if you cant find a reason to live, you have the power to create a reason.

thats one of the best and worst parts of life. it isnt like a video game, there is no predetermined objective, so it can feel meaningless. but because there is no predetermined objective, you can decide to dedicate your life to anything you choose.

stay strong, tell the thoughts to fuck off, and pursue whatever it is that will give you the most sense of fulfillment, no matter what it may be or how hard it may seem.

Dex-chan lover
xR9vUpq.png

Dex-chan lover
I always get an empty feeling when I finish a manga :(
Same bro. This is like one of the first manga I've read when I first started getting into manga. Saw a meme about this comparing it with Takagi san and decided to read it. I'm actually crying rn.

Dex-chan lover
I dislike how they end manga without any in relationship progress, but it was still a good manga.

Double-page supporter
Goodbye everyone. It was good while it lasted. Thanks for the scans, team.

Fed-Kun's army
got a feeling hachiouji already bagged hayase at this point cause he no longer that timid as he used to be

I've read this manga since a particularly tough emotional situation I was going through. I grew fond of these characters and I've loved this whole story from beginners to end, there's a lot of changes happening all the time and I think it's safe to say that seeing this manga end is one of those things. Thank you, Nanashi

It always hurts when a manga you love so much finishes. Something you've been enjoying for likely years. But it got an ending, and an enjoyable one at that.

I'd love to see another series by Nanashi down the line but I'm glad I got to enjoy Senpai and Nagatoro's Journey together and see them grow together.

Thank you Nanashi :cry:

Hopefully Nanashi goes back to writing or remaking Yupiel-sama. It had vastly more potential imo.

Nagatoro was a nice ride for the most part, even if it lost a lot of steam in most peoples eyes for the past long while. Admittedly I think Nanashi is kind of wasted on works like this and they never even remotely intended to this series to last as long as it did but merely went along with it because of its sudden popularity, but at least it was a mostly enjoyable ride.

Fed-Kun's army
Now let's go the Takagi-san route and have a sequel series!

Users who are viewing this thread