Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@NizzBizz My thoughts exactly. I feel like this chapter where she's just teasing will really backfire on her. Like when she'll confess for real he won't believe her (honestly I hoped he'd go "haaaa?!" on her now too but yeah).
I hope we get to find his name thou, it be kinda sad if he's just "senpai"...

Man the girl is sooo annoying &the mc is pathetic
Like pls just bitch slap her already man...

@Soticoto I do the same, although this one kid got a little violent after taunted hI'm about somthin he said... My face didnt like me that day...

Tbh I never had any problems with bullying, probably no one in my school did, we usually mind our own business, we don't go out of our way to annoy others, ( lived in Connecticut and North Carolina btw) so I'm not sure where this bullying of like shoving someone's head in a toilet and calling them nerd comes from

Ah this is amazing lol but hmmm I had problems with bullying till someone hit me and I hit back but after that it was fine

Aggregator gang
@zh3tigerrr: Sit down, my dear fortunate child (not being sarcastic. I really do envy you for your good fortune!) and let me tell you the tale.

I was bullied so bad I was literally chased out of my high school Sophomore year (as in after I took care of the paperwork, my bullies literally chased me off campus). There was no rhyme or reason. There were no broken homes or tragic backgrounds where kids needed an outlet. Fighting back works for some people (I didn't just throw chairs, I threw DESKS!) but it never worked for me. It just enticed them to bully me more. It was just fun for them to dominate others, simple as that. Not only that, teachers would look the other way because they cared more about their paycheck than actually educating or protecting children's welfare. Karma bit back hard though: Most of the teachers were jailed for pedophilia and underage sex and the students are either drug addicts trying to recover or getting beaten by their spouses.

This is why I don't subscribe to the whole Alpha/Beta bullshit you see floating around the web. It only applies in high school, but not in the real world. Don't believe me? Walk into your boss's office at age 20, beat him up, and say you're CEO now. YOU'RE the guy in charge. Let me know how that works out. Acting tough and in charge might work in the football fields but it has no place in the real world. These losers tried and they are suffering for it. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad they are in that situation, but I don't feel bad at the same time. They brought it on themselves.

So count yourself blessed. I know I do. And I hope you and your loved ones never EVER have to go through it. People deserve to be happy, not suffering.

@TwilightFaze Jesus dude that sucks, hope ur good now :)
Where did u live, u dont got to give specifics just give like a state, although I can probably guess that it was either in a large city, or an extremly small town. It just seems so weird to me that people actually care about other peoples lives
so much that doesnt have anything to do with them.

Aggregator gang
@zh3tigerrr: Neither. It was in a mid-sized city in California. Just the same regular cities you pass through on the highway.

And yeah, people care in different ways, but I view it more as projecting their insecurities; something I didn't realize then that I see as obvious now. It doesn't have anything to do with them but it won't stop them from making them feel better about themselves, regardless of the reason. That's all it boils down to.

Yeah this ain't for me, I don't enjoy feeling bad so I'm gonna go read something wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread